Was blizzard smoking bath salts when they made warlocks?

Re: Was blizzard smoking bath salts when they made warlocks?

by Colezz » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:10 pm

wiseoldenemy wrote:LOL ur the one wth the brain of a fucking retarded snail. fireblasts are cast time and 30 yard

fireblasts are cast time

cast time

Colezz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Dusch » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:13 pm

HAHA
Dusch
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by kanem » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:33 pm

I didn't know people smoked bath salts. I thought you wrapped them in toilet paper and swallowed em.
kanem
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by wiseoldenemy » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:32 pm

lmao I though u meant fireball, fireblast is 20 YARD RANGE EVEN WORSE THAN HAVING CAST TIME

use ur brains
wiseoldenemy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by TastyTaste » Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:46 pm

dispell/purge magic effect/ shadow reflectors. Use one of those options and you should win lol. Shadow reflectors give you 5 seconds to do something.
TastyTaste
Grunt
Grunt

by Nemecis » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:20 pm

Colezz wrote:
wiseoldenemy wrote:LOL ur the one wth the brain of a fucking retarded snail. fireblasts are cast time and 30 yard

fireblasts are cast time

cast time

Bait is actually what you put on the hook

you fucking inbred
Nemecis
Sergeant
Sergeant

by wiseoldenemy » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:18 am

TastyTaste wrote:dispell/purge magic effect/ shadow reflectors. Use one of those options and you should win lol. Shadow reflectors give you 5 seconds to do something.

my one cast is 5 seconds cause of fucking demonic tongue, 5 seconds wont do shit. Even if I reflect the coil, he still has a his burst, he still has counter spell, he still has a bunch of HP and resist. he can nade me during that time too.... or he can just not be stupid and coil/cast into reflector.
wiseoldenemy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Plaguetongue » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:07 am

wiseoldenemy wrote:
TastyTaste wrote:dispell/purge magic effect/ shadow reflectors. Use one of those options and you should win lol. Shadow reflectors give you 5 seconds to do something.

my one cast is 5 seconds cause of fucking demonic tongue, 5 seconds wont do shit. Even if I reflect the coil, he still has a his burst, he still has counter spell, he still has a bunch of HP and resist. he can nade me during that time too.... or he can just not be stupid and coil/cast into reflector.

Mate, you must've known that vanilla WoW is far from being a balanced game. So why bother making this thread?
Plaguetongue
Grunt
Grunt

by wiseoldenemy » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:33 am

Plaguetongue wrote:
wiseoldenemy wrote:

Mate, you must've known that vanilla WoW is far from being a balanced game. So why bother making this thread?

are there any expansions that were balanced
wiseoldenemy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by wiseoldenemy » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:36 am

Plaguetongue wrote:
wiseoldenemy wrote:

Also I just wanted to make some warlocks mad, i dont like it when ppl think they good when they aren't
wiseoldenemy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player