Was blizzard smoking bath salts when they made warlocks?

Re: Was blizzard smoking bath salts when they made warlocks?

by vathdaar » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:50 am

this kid is clueless, reflector avoids both tongues and silence of felhunter, but hey how would he know right? fucking autistic kid i still remember his post crying on premades hahahaha feels so good knowing that this kid got on his nerves getting gy farmed by everyone arround.
<GOD>
Lord of the <Local Ungoro Mafia>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Sugarpuffextreme » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:15 am

Meh, so u got killed in wow. Big whoop
Sugarpuffextreme
Grunt
Grunt

by wiseoldenemy » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:07 pm

vathdaar wrote:this kid is clueless, reflector avoids both tongues and silence of felhunter, but hey how would he know right? fucking autistic kid i still remember his post crying on premades hahahaha feels so good knowing that this kid got on his nerves getting gy farmed by everyone arround.

hahhahaha stupid tard, how can I reflect an instant, no cooldown spell (tongue)? and seeing as though the only way to kill lock is with reflector, shows how OP it is. Lock can just you know... not cast spells during the 5 seconds.... he has more than enough HP to survive shammy burst.
wiseoldenemy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by wiseoldenemy » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:08 pm

Devarial wrote:if you're a shaman allowing to be pressured by a priest you're doing it wrong. l2 silence? ok tnx for the pr0 tip mate, i will surely try it out next time I face a R13/bis shaman, cheers

ps. and no, you can't get spell locked by a felhunter with reflector up, (or at least you shouldn't be). same as seduction

lollllll sure. thats the point of the game, if you can pressure me by wasting my earth shock and using ur spells right.. of course you can win. S priest is the best 1v1 in the game ( other than lock ). L2P pls.
wiseoldenemy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by vathdaar » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:41 pm

Does this autism kid realise its him vs the world? and yet he thinks he is right. The desillusion is absolute.
<GOD>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Simonich » Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:46 pm

Me : hey spriest are you afk?

Spriest : no, die lol

Me : ok >:(
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by wiseoldenemy » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:03 pm

vathdaar wrote:Does this autism kid realise its him vs the world? and yet he thinks he is right. The desillusion is absolute.

more like its me vs nost forum retards, its always the same idiots on here. Go ahead then, give me a shammy vs warlock guide. Tell me how to kill warlock. If you can't, then GG i win no re
wiseoldenemy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Impsie » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:39 pm

wiseoldenemy wrote:
vathdaar wrote:Does this autism kid realise its him vs the world? and yet he thinks he is right. The desillusion is absolute.

more like its me vs nost forum retards, its always the same idiots on here. Go ahead then, give me a shammy vs warlock guide. Tell me how to kill warlock. If you can't, then GG i win no re

so much qq from u. vanilla is not supposed to be balanced. go play retail if u can't handle it.
Impsie
Sergeant
Sergeant

by wiseoldenemy » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:40 pm

Impsie wrote:
wiseoldenemy wrote:

so much qq from u. vanilla is not supposed to be balanced. go play retail if u can't handle it.

retail is much worse balance, like horribly 100x worse than vanilla. I think vanilla is the most balanced apart from locks, and I'm not mad in fact I am making the locks mad :)
wiseoldenemy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by vathdaar » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:55 pm

wiseoldenemy wrote:
retail is much worse balance, like horribly 100x worse than vanilla. I think vanilla is the most balanced apart from locks, and I'm not mad in fact I am making the locks mad :)

I think Gm can close the thread and close this guy in a psyquiatric already, thanks for your troll posts tho.
<GOD>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player