Was blizzard smoking bath salts when they made warlocks?

Re: Was blizzard smoking bath salts when they made warlocks?

by stimz » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:39 am

wiseoldenemy wrote:
stimz wrote:
its why all the good premades in real vanilla and nostlike vanilla stack locks. wait... duels dont matter at all.

what how do duels not matter.... thats just an excuse used by blizzard for ages so they dont have to balance.

and im sure that a full 15 warlock premade would rape face... imagine having 20 dots on you (if they stack im not sure)

its hard to imagine that many dots on you when dispel removes 2 per cast. and ask locks how they like getting casts off with a melee train on them

im sorry but anyone who plays vanilla for fair and square duels is fucking retarded.
Last edited by stimz on Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
stimz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Uzephi » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:40 am

wiseoldenemy wrote:... imagine having 20 dots on you (if they stack im not sure)

Max de-buff is 8 or 16 depending on the progressive release patch the server is on.
Uzephi
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by wiseoldenemy » Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:53 am

Uzephi wrote:
wiseoldenemy wrote:... imagine having 20 dots on you (if they stack im not sure)

Max de-buff is 8 or 16 depending on the progressive release patch the server is on.

ok but do the same warlock curse stack? or at least corruption? like 5 warlocks = over 5k damage with just one instant spell... put that on everyone on top of having pets and bust and deathcoil and fear... maybe 15 warlock premade is new meta?

Someone should try it.
wiseoldenemy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Dusch » Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:35 am

yea 5 warlock corruption dots are way better than 5 mortal strikes/5 fireblasts/5 multishots/5 eviscerates at the same time

i just cant understand if you are a troll or ur logic is just of a 5 year old
Dusch
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by vathdaar » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:23 am

wiseoldenemy wrote:
Exessive23 wrote:very lazy to check whole thread so it's not important

I've been playing warlock for 8 years (Retail s7, s8 glad and some glad titles on Arena Tournament, yeye i'm season 8 nerd blablabla) and i've finally came to nost (Papech <KGB> guild)

I'll be absolutely honest with you about warlocks and their conditions in this patch.
With good gear, consumes, engineering and spec it's just unbeatable class, for real, it's unkillable. Warlock is the only "O N L Y" truly "Single" class in vanilla if compare all classes with possibilities in PvP and PvE together.

First of all. As Darkwinjaxx said. If we look into SM/Ruin Warlock match up against mage(deep frost) with engi ofc and some shit stuff. It's pretty fair match-up . So it's 50/50. SM/Ruin rapes elemental or some another spec mage w/o chance if u don't fail your coil into reflect/block or get 20 resists in a row
SM/Ruin feels pretty good against rogue(if u don't fail your coil into vanish or trinket lol) especially with invul potions or living/free action potion or evenmore if you're orc (as me lol 25% chance to resist stun so OP it's fuckin truth like watchin rogue who misses cheapshot/kidney to me and coilinsta him and burst 2500 shadowbolt/shadowburn w/o crit easy win)

Don't want to talk about other classes, cause sm/ruin rapes others easy (ofc if u're average geared)(no lol retri pala can beat your face with reckoning sealofcommand proc 4k damage insta or shammy accidentally windfury instakill proc so i've warned you but nvm don't bother about other classes, just keep invul/free/living potions or heal potions in your bag and all will be allright)

But it's only SM/Ruin. I won't talk about Destro(As for me it's fuckin shit spec that only for recording blablabla soulfire 5k crits to low geared nerds with dragging screen like drakedog movies after every crit after seduction so nvm)

What about Soul Link spec? It's fuckin unbeatable machine who rapes every class w/o chances. Much resists(u can reach about 100- resists to all schools of magic with good and right gear, lol almost every single spell will be resisted ???? ????????????? or half 1/3 damaged). Fuckin OP soullink(-100000% damage to your character lol you become tier 6 tank warrior TBC addon and don't bother about any damage at all, rly). If u're fuckin nolifer you can always farm consumes and just 2 dot and immolate target and it will die w/o reason and w/o any possibility to kill you. Engi abuse (grenades, rofl reflect trinkets against mages and locks). If you're orc (lol ez win 1 soullink lock can beat 2 or 3 rank 58 r1 gladiators of all seasons in galaxy ally rogues with tier 10 items)

It's truth. Warlock is the most MVP in this patch but it's fuckin booooooring class cause you can beat everyone (if u're prepared ofc (engi, potions, shards, right pet and etc). If i got chance to swap my lock to mage i would do it immediately cause it's more funny to mind about every single action in your brain istead of puttin some dots on target and searing pain(lol get cs into searing -> cast fear and shadow bolt don't even need to fakecast lol) . My regrets boys if u faced geared Soul link warlock(even just prepared warlock), just die and corpserun

I'm playing the most mvp class in this fuckin vanilla and i'm tired of it. And wanted to add. All the classes on vanilla are low to understand how to use it so i wasn't talking about any skill lol rofl 11 years old game and people can't understand how to use their classes(fake cast, plant some totems, pop bubble or lucky vanish coil kreygasm) are u srs?

u can copy and paste this into your notebook and read every morning don't thank

with best regards

HAHAHAHAHH I TOLD YOU GUYS! LOOOOOK!

AAHHHHHHH

and since ur lock im actually GOING to thank u cause thats what you didnt want me to do.

THAAANKSSSSS hAHHAhahahAHhahah

but seriously I told you.

Also I think vanilla still takes skill regardles off how little buttons to press since you gotta press em a the right time (unlike wod). Also if you think about it..... TBC didn't add in TOO much new spells... WotLK did though.

AND HAH I knew warlocks would get bored of ezmode vanilla eventually... unless your a monkey brain mouthbreather like Darkwinjax who gets off by winning games by pressing 2 buttons with no thought.

30 ppl agree that he has autism or is a bad troll = he continues with his retardness
1 russian guy who backpedals and clicks all the way ( but hey he is gladiator what a surprise) agrees with him and the guy becomes all hyped in caps )

GG
<GOD>
Lord of the <Local Ungoro Mafia>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by wiseoldenemy » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:46 pm

stimz wrote:
wiseoldenemy wrote:
stimz wrote:
its why all the good premades in real vanilla and nostlike vanilla stack locks. wait... duels dont matter at all.

what how do duels not matter.... thats just an excuse used by blizzard for ages so they dont have to balance.

and im sure that a full 15 warlock premade would rape face... imagine having 20 dots on you (if they stack im not sure)

its hard to imagine that many dots on you when dispel removes 2 per cast. and ask locks how they like getting casts off with a melee train on them

im sorry but anyone who plays vanilla for fair and square duels is fucking retarded.

ok but then what expo had fair and square duels... and they can just deathcoil melee warlocks fuck up all melees lol
wiseoldenemy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by wiseoldenemy » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:48 pm

Dusch wrote:yea 5 warlock corruption dots are way better than 5 mortal strikes/5 fireblasts/5 multishots/5 eviscerates at the same time

i just cant understand if you are a troll or ur logic is just of a 5 year old

LOL ur the one wth the brain of a fucking retarded snail. Corrupt dots are 36 yard range, and instant you dumbass, MS requires melee, fireblasts are cast time and 30 yard, multi shots are from hunters and hunters lose to lock, and evisc req 5 combo points... what the fuck lol.
wiseoldenemy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by wiseoldenemy » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:50 pm

vathdaar wrote:
30 ppl agree that he has autism or is a bad troll = he continues with his retardness
1 russian guy who backpedals and clicks all the way ( but hey he is gladiator what a surprise) agrees with him and the guy becomes all hyped in caps )

GG

LOL more like 30 usual nost retards, most retarded forum dwellers i've ever seen. Funnily enough they all play warlock lmao.

I've still not seen that shammy v warlock guide ;;; )))))

you mad ur not good and ur class is OP no skill???/
wiseoldenemy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Devarial » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:06 pm

wiseoldenemy wrote:LOL ur the one wth the brain of a fucking retarded snail. Corrupt dots are 36 yard range, and instant you dumbass, MS requires melee, fireblasts are cast time and 30 yard, multi shots are from hunters and hunters lose to lock, and evisc req 5 combo points... what the fuck lol.

where do i even begin

Last edited by Devarial on Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Devarial
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player