Strong 1v1 classes

Strong 1v1 classes

by Woah » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:38 pm

I'm new to Nostalrius and vanilla WoW and was wondering which classes can hold their own 1v1 and which can't as that's what I like to do primarily. I like to play rogue but heard they're too squishy in vanilla, any suggestions?
Thanks
Woah
Tester

Re: Strong 1v1 classes

by wiseoldenemy » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:47 am

play warrior best 1v1 in game lol

jk

play warlock press 3 button win all 1v1 in game, dw its cuz ur good at the game thats y u win.

next is S priest spam dot spam mindflay win

otherwise if u want more buttons but less skill play rogue stunlock other player cant play game you press button win

then maybe shaman hunter mage pally druid if you want to have fun and be good, but not the best, but at least you feel good when you win cause you used skill

and least of all, if u wana b hardcore gamer, play 1v1 warrior it will test ur reflexes timing and ability to not panic to the extreme
wiseoldenemy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Impsie » Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:29 am

Rogue, Warrior, Spriest, Warlock (not Aff-centered builds). Sham is good with gear. Warrior is easiest.
Impsie
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Icoppelia » Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:46 am

It depends on the pairing. Mage is good vs rogue and very strong vs warrior but weak vs warlock and shaman for example. All classes except druid can do well in a 1v1. Just pick a class you like to play best. A lot depends on the player, how they play and how much they know about how other classes 1v1.
Icoppelia
Tester

by wiseoldenemy » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:02 am

Impsie wrote:Rogue, Warrior, Spriest, Warlock (not Aff-centered builds). Sham is good with gear. Warrior is easiest.

warrior? 1v1? warrior loses to rogue shaman mage warlock hunter pally priest........unless ur god warrior and know all the tricks with engi and pots, you will lose.
wiseoldenemy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by snawfu » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:06 am

enchantment shaman
patato
snawfu
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by DrearyYew » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:43 am

Faceroll: Horde Warlock / Reckadin

OP: Mage / Spriest / Rogue

Good: Hunter, Enhance (bonus for being an Enchanter)

Shit: Alliance Warlock, Everything else
Dreary - Human "Needs No Mana" Holy Paladin
DrearyYew
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Attesa » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:54 am

rogues win all if it's good played...
Attesa
Tester

by Fridolin » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:01 am

Hello :)
In my eyes every class is fucking well in 1on1. It depends on the enemny. I mean a Disc Priest vs. a Holy Pala is faceroll for the disc.

It depends on the Setup, some classes cant beat a class when both opponents playing on the same skill level.

Greetings,
Fridolin the female Mage
Nostalrius PvP
Alliance Mage :)

Developing an AddonManagementTool for Vanilla and TBC Addons!
Fridolin
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Finalfurashu » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:10 am

rock-paper-scissors = vanilla pvp
Finalfurashu
Grunt
Grunt

Next

Return to Player Vs Player