Premades...

Re: Premades...

by Niko » Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:35 am

ranranboban wrote:Can something be done about the amount of premades one player faces? You literally cannot play the game. That's all I wanna do is play the game, instead I face 10 premades in a row.

Is there anything that is going to be done about this or is it something that nothing can or will be done?

qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Forcerius » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:20 pm

Group???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
studyquran.org/resources/Quran_Reformist_Translation.pdf
Submission to God alone and doing good work is the only path to Paradise.
Peace be upon you.
Forcerius
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by vathdaar » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:50 pm

this kind of kids face one rank 10 on the other side prolly even from a china guild and to justify their shitness at the game they call it PREmeEM It PREMMM. Otherwise i cant explain why I AM AIMING AT PREMADES 24/7 and just find a bunch of randoms easily beatable by a chinse lvl 40 pug. Seriously you re either vry unlucky or im the " luckiest" just facing pugs and shitmades.
<GOD>
Lord of the <Local Ungoro Mafia>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by snawfu » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:18 pm

fairly sure that at any given time theres only 1 good/decent premade on aliyean and 0 on horde.
rest just garbo but its easy to get 15 ppl on aliyean and get fast que pop ) to stomp le hrode pug
patato
snawfu
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by line4 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:41 pm

vathdaar wrote:this kind of kids face one rank 10 on the other side prolly even from a china guild and to justify their shitness at the game they call it PREmeEM It PREMMM. Otherwise i cant explain why I AM AIMING AT PREMADES 24/7 and just find a bunch of randoms easily beatable by a chinse lvl 40 pug. Seriously you re either vry unlucky or im the " luckiest" just facing pugs and shitmades.

Pretty sure you're just not on horde.
line4
Grunt
Grunt

by Ohhgee » Thu Mar 31, 2016 5:15 pm

ranranboban wrote:That's all I wanna do is play the game, instead I face 10 premades in a row
So by "play the game" what you really mean is "win with minimal effort as a solo player in a game designed to be played in groups."

:roll:
Ohhgee
Level 60 Human Mage
<NOPE>
Ohhgee
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by mal1337 » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:20 pm

^this
mal1337
Tester

by stimz » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:53 am

snawfu wrote:fairly sure that at any given time theres only 1 good/decent premade on aliyean and 0 on horde.
rest just garbo but its easy to get 15 ppl on aliyean and get fast que pop ) to stomp le hrode pug

Which is confusing given the popularity of the server.
stimz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Dodgemade » Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:11 am

uninstall dude. you are probably horrible at your class as well.
Dodgemade
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by dbDozer » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:22 am

Ohhgee wrote:
ranranboban wrote:That's all I wanna do is play the game, instead I face 10 premades in a row
So by "play the game" what you really mean is "win with minimal effort as a solo player in a game designed to be played in groups."

:roll:

Don't forget they also want to see the same results as players who do put in the effort.
dbDozer
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player