Premades...

Premades...

by ranranboban » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:57 pm

Can something be done about the amount of premades one player faces? You literally cannot play the game. That's all I wanna do is play the game, instead I face 10 premades in a row.

Is there anything that is going to be done about this or is it something that nothing can or will be done?
ranranboban
Tester

Re: Premades...

by bleik » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:35 pm

Something has to be done - or the pvp community will surely shrink..

I am already done with my ranking but I like todo random BG's for fun - which is now just impossible todo. Only way to enjoy it is with full premades.

They need to find some sort of system or compromise that will slow down the chance for randoms vs premade while at the same time keeping wintraders away.
bleik
Private
Private

by Allora » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:36 pm

Stop rolling horde get shat on.. etc
Allora - Priest
Karlie - Warlock
Kargan - Hunter

http://youtu.be/H8OxKx6zKkQ
Allora
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Ohhgee » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:41 pm

I would suggest you find a handful of good players to play with, even if you are only 2-5 players you can have a major impact on a game's outcome. After all, this is an MMO and is not intended to be played solo.

Also, nobody is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to play an 11 year old game. If you are unhappy with the PvP experience Vanilla has to offer, why not play a different expansion or a different game completely?
Ohhgee
Level 60 Human Mage
<NOPE>
Ohhgee
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by bleik » Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:52 pm

Ohhgee wrote:I would suggest you find a handful of good players to play with, even if you are only 2-5 players you can have a major impact on a game's outcome. After all, this is an MMO and is not intended to be played solo.

Also, nobody is holding a gun to your head and forcing you to play an 11 year old game. If you are unhappy with the PvP experience Vanilla has to offer, why not play a different expansion or a different game completely?

It cant really be compared to vanilla - with very few exceptions there was very few servers who had 24/7 stomping premades.. The problem is obviously that alliance has a very high percentage of premades compared to randoms and with instant queues they do 5x the games the randoms do..

And what is the problem with asking for changes that will benefit the server and community? There is afterall a very good reason for the last attempt at fixing the queuing system. Hopefully one can find a system that will balance it better both ways.

Noone is expecting to play solo - you are still playing with people even though you are with pugs.
bleik
Private
Private

by stimz » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:01 pm

bleik wrote:It cant really be compared to vanilla - with very few exceptions there was very few servers who had 24/7 stomping premades.. The problem is obviously that alliance has a very high percentage of premades compared to randoms and with instant queues they do 5x the games the randoms do.

It was like that in vanilla on blackrock/tich. Sorry your vanilla experience involved playing on low pop bgroups.
stimz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by bleik » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:09 pm

stimz wrote:
bleik wrote:It cant really be compared to vanilla - with very few exceptions there was very few servers who had 24/7 stomping premades.. The problem is obviously that alliance has a very high percentage of premades compared to randoms and with instant queues they do 5x the games the randoms do.

It was like that in vanilla on blackrock/tich. Sorry your vanilla experience involved playing on low pop bgroups.

I never played on a low pop server - I mostly played on Al'Akir on EU.. Battlegroups are something that came at the end of vanilla... With the exception of the first full AV premades, we rarely ever had the problems you can experience here.

Have you actually tried signing with randoms as horde now during late hours? Having done like 10 BGs today, I only met 1 random alliance group.

I am already done with my ranking so I dont really care that much, its just annoying not being able todo some random fun bg's on this server anymore.
bleik
Private
Private

by pasur » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:18 pm

only real men play human female

play anything else and youre a fucking faggot

enjoy your 30 min queue times into premade
pasur
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Lection » Thu Mar 31, 2016 12:01 am

stimz wrote: low pop bgroups.

wat
Lection
Grunt
Grunt

by Proctologist » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:05 am

pasur wrote:only real men play human female

play anything else and youre a fucking faggot

enjoy your 30 min queue times into premade

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=NRB&player=Procto
Realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=NRB&player=Missbunbun

Let's get one thing straight... I'm not.

Hunter + Priest PvE/PvP PoV.
Proctologist
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Next

Return to Player Vs Player