PREMADE TOURNAMENT I

Re: PREMADE TOURNAMENT I

by vathdaar » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:11 pm

STILL WAITING FOR THE DOZENS OF TOP 1 MULTIGLAD PLAYERS IN HORDE SIDE TO CONTEST THIS 20k GOLD :)

Oh wait, you re all a bunch of fagots and liars who backpedal and have 0 clue about the game but were 20x retail gladiator, Ok.
<GOD>
Lord of the <Local Ungoro Mafia>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Ahlaundoh » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:49 pm

vathdaar wrote:STILL WAITING FOR THE DOZENS OF TOP 1 MULTIGLAD PLAYERS IN HORDE SIDE TO CONTEST THIS 20k GOLD :)

Oh wait, you re all a bunch of fagots and liars who backpedal and have 0 clue about the game but were 20x retail gladiator, Ok.

liars? hehehe. if i were horde, that gold would've been in my bags a loooooooooong time ago
nothing like these shit emphasis kids who lost to my rank 8 fury warrior with their best lineup
Ahlaundoh
Grunt
Grunt

by Talesavo » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:59 pm

Thatoneguy wrote:
vathdaar wrote:
Simonich wrote:Today RedDawn-made went vs NOPE, good fight, we got like 25 kills and NOPE got 40 kills + win?
Also there was a point where our flag carrier was outside our tunn while alliance flag carrier died, so close but damn.

Battle lasted prob 15 minutes more less

what did you smoke? please i beg you when uface 1 guy from NOPE its not a NOPEMADE, we didnt face you at all today

Simonich isn't lying. The Red Dawn went up against a premade from NOPE today. The Red Dawn did kill over 20 players, I know because I was there.

I remember killing a midget Warlock and then getting chased down by this one Hunter inside the enemy tunnel. After some time the Hunter killed me and I instantly ankhed. The Hunter could've killed me again but NOPE, she just ran off without checking my corpse. At that moment the Druid flag carrier came running past me. I chased the Druid down to the enemy GY, killed his ass and got to return the flag. The Warlock just respawned and 2 more enemies came from behind. One of them used the netgun and just as I was netted the other one also used a netgun on me. Before I died I checked to see if DR from applies just like how it does on multiple Polymorphs, but it didn't appear to be the case.

I got the impression that many players from that BG don't solo PvP often because I saw many mistakes during 1v1 combat.

Simonich and his mongoloids are more delusional than I had initially thought, holy fuck.
www.twitch.tv/talesavotv

-those fucks at blizzard banned talesavo13. :(
Talesavo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by vathdaar » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:25 pm

Ahlaundoh wrote:
vathdaar wrote:STILL WAITING FOR THE DOZENS OF TOP 1 MULTIGLAD PLAYERS IN HORDE SIDE TO CONTEST THIS 20k GOLD :)

liars? hehehe. if i were horde, that gold would've been in my bags a loooooooooong time ago
nothing like these shit emphasis kids who lost to my rank 8 fury warrior with their best lineup

for real. whats the point in your existance.
<GOD>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Ahlaundoh » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:29 pm

vathdaar wrote:
Ahlaundoh wrote:

for real. whats the point in your existance.

to put a shitter's massively oversized ego in check i believe
Ahlaundoh
Grunt
Grunt

by vathdaar » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:33 pm

Do it by playing, im waitng for you little bitch ) dont try what " you d do" or what you dream to do, man up and do it, the 20k gold are waiting.
<GOD>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Ahlaundoh » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:34 pm

can you fucking read? i'm alliance you goddamn retard LMAO. feel bad for NOPE for having to keep you around
Ahlaundoh
Grunt
Grunt

by Thatoneguy » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:35 pm

Talesavo wrote:Simonich and his mongoloids are more delusional than I had initially thought, holy fuck.

I can't help it that you're terrible on your own.
Thatoneguy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by vathdaar » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:51 pm

Ahlaundoh wrote:can you fucking read? i'm alliance you goddamn retard LMAO. feel bad for NOPE for having to keep you around

And ? what stops you from going horde fucking dumbass.
<GOD>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Ahlaundoh » Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:01 pm

vathdaar wrote:
Ahlaundoh wrote:can you fucking read? i'm alliance you goddamn retard LMAO. feel bad for NOPE for having to keep you around

And ? what stops you from going horde fucking dumbass.

everything you say makes you look even more retarded somehow, it's honestly fucking extraordinary
Ahlaundoh
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player