FOR PVP NERDS (WARRIOR RACIALS TBC ARENAS MASSIVE THREAD)

Re: FOR PVP NERDS (WARRIOR RACIALS TBC ARENAS MASSIVE THREAD

by Devarial » Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:47 am

Niko wrote:
uhd wrote:Considering most comps has a rogue in their team, and they are so dominant at the moment, if you want to play competitively you want to go gnome, but if you want to even have a slight chance at R1 you need to play dwarf, theres no other way around it sorry...

Yeah, I was considering that as well for anti blinds but I'm torn on the escape artist racial....
fak. indecisive ))

poor dwarf fanbois, dwarf racial doesn't remove blind in TBC (as they changed blind to physical effect, not a nature poison like it is now)
Devarial
Sergeant
Sergeant

by vathdaar » Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:51 am

Devarial, even with dwarf not removing blind, its still the main option :) we re all talking about 2.4.3 mechanics which include blind as physical effect ( i talk for me and uhd at least).. And we nkow what we re saying ;)
<GOD>
Lord of the <Local Ungoro Mafia>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Devarial » Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:55 am

I'm just salty night elf racials will still suck, so i try to downplay all other races as much as i can
Devarial
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Niko » Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:56 am

Devarial wrote:I'm just salty night elf racials will still suck, so i try to downplay all other races as much as i can

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I always think of this when you shadowmeld infront of me.
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by stimz » Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:59 am

Devarial wrote:I'm just salty night elf racials will still suck, so i try to downplay all other races as much as i can

nost skipped the vanilla patches where meld was the shit and vanilla was fun. at least you can drink.

i doubt any of you guys remember the 6k hp ne hunters who could consistently 100-0 clothies with asjrethul and steelarrow while melded until the full combo was in the air, good times
stimz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Niko » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:01 pm

i remember when you could cast aimed in meld :-((((( without breaking.
but hey, question is though will nost skip all through to the 2.43 patching skills or make it 100% accurate early TBC arena
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Niko » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:01 pm

theyre not replying to that anywhere are they?
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by stimz » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:05 pm

Niko wrote:i remember when you could cast aimed in meld :-((((( without breaking.
but hey, question is though will nost skip all through to the 2.43 patching skills or make it 100% accurate early TBC arena

fk that, the horror of ne priests in brm, mc out of nowhere. probably gonna start on the prewotlk patch a month before kharazhan and s1 is released
stimz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Momoh » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:08 pm

I doubt they will follow patchnotes for pvp. (warrior pre spell reflect / blind etc will be the same as it was in 2.4.3)

I imagine for pve they will try to keep the "progressive" format from patch-notes upto date (or atleast as much as possible) like they are doing on this vanilla realm.

ps. Gnome will shit on all
Melodyx
Momoh
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Devarial » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:11 pm

Niko wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I always think of this when you shadowmeld infront of me.

I always think of it each time I get reminded that my fear and MC are practically useless 80% time on this server -- WotF comes to save the day as per usual, so annoying to alliance priests

Didn't really save you, though :P :P ;) ;)

stimz wrote:

nost skipped the vanilla patches where meld was the shit and vanilla was fun. at least you can drink.

i doubt any of you guys remember the 6k hp ne hunters who could consistently 100-0 clothies with asjrethul and steelarrow while melded until the full combo was in the air, good times

I just wish we got wotlk type of shadowmeld (but where you can drink :lol: ) and nerfed wotf that shares the trinket CD for 45 sec :p
Devarial
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player