FOR PVP NERDS (WARRIOR RACIALS TBC ARENAS MASSIVE THREAD)

Re: FOR PVP NERDS (WARRIOR RACIALS TBC ARENAS MASSIVE THREAD

by Darkwinjax » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:30 pm

alliance lock / rogue with perception is insanely strong vs any team with a druid on it.
lookin like a school shooter when i walk into these halls
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by arOo » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:33 pm

that was your suggestion lad, bad troll... did i really fell for this one. My case stands sound. Get good.
/allyourbasearebelongtous
Nuar - Nostalrius Begins PvP
arOo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by vathdaar » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:35 pm

For playing with druid - gnome warr
For playing with paladin - Dwarf warr

For autistic Human perception metagamings where every rogue is chinese and bad - human
For not relying in active racials, orc who stacks their talent stun resist + racial + has burst racial ( combined with wf its devastating)
For being even more annoying and anti fear/charm, then ud, which imo is useless ( yea Niko nobody ever played succubus in tbc, if someone does then thanks for the rating).
For having a larger hitbox (and an extra stun for VERY CERTAIN effective situation) then pick the Bull

Other than that, useless in arenas.

You all are 10 years late to discuss racials of tbc, especially when obviusly none of you have played in competitive tbc server before.
<GOD>
Lord of the <Local Ungoro Mafia>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by stimz » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:39 pm

arOo wrote:Never said anything against that, with this change human definitely had the best racial in the game.
But in fact that racial just isnt in the game for TBC, so why you even argue for it?
Trump Logic much?

A rogue SS to sap a warrior in fury stance, alright tell me more. Im genuinely interested.
- I guess i can't win an argument with an idiot. Nvm then.

@Niko:
Even with my goggles I have a crazy Stealth detection here and they aren't nearly as effective as perception.
(This SS is ofc with 0/5 MOD, but you get the picture)

Stealth is weird as fk in PvP on Nost. I'm convinced the NE racial stealth passive doesn't even work here.
stimz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by pasur » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:39 pm

arOo wrote:that was your suggestion lad, bad troll... did i really fell for this one. My case stands sound. Get good.

no it wasnt my suggestion to sap a warrior w/ sap immunity

gnome warrior > human warrior any day

especially for arena where u can pop escape artist multiple times
pasur
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Plaguetongue » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:42 pm

vathdaar wrote:For playing with druid - gnome warr
For playing with paladin - Dwarf warr

For autistic Human perception metagamings where every rogue is chinese and bad - human
For not relying in active racials, orc who stacks their talent stun resist + racial + has burst racial ( combined with wf its devastating)
For being even more annoying and anti fear/charm, then ud, which imo is useless ( yea Niko nobody ever played succubus in tbc, if someone does then thanks for the rating).
For having a larger hitbox (and an extra stun for VERY CERTAIN effective situation) then pick the Bull

Other than that, useless in arenas.

You all are 10 years late to discuss racials of tbc, especially when obviusly none of you have played in competitive tbc server before.

I played on Stormscale and Frostwhisper mate.
Plaguetongue
Grunt
Grunt

by Niko » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:45 pm

ye even forgot imp stun from arms ))))))
40% as orc
hmmm

ok i go take nap now. much pages of opinions for later tonight pls !
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by arOo » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:48 pm

vathdaar wrote:[u]

... kid javi :D :D :D :D :D that made me cringe like crazy. I guess i will rest my case with this since you told me yourself that you never played tbc arena before.
And since you limit your choices to 2s, your choices are obviously good but almost 100% getting the favorable trade on the opener makes the difference in "competitive" tbc arena.
- But then again palas suck in tbc, so rip poor lad condemned to play 5s :/
/allyourbasearebelongtous
Nuar - Nostalrius Begins PvP
arOo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by vathdaar » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:54 pm

I never played tbc arena before?

well, Not only i played in retail and got gladiator while being a nice 14year old kid in season 3, but also played in every existing private TBC arena server which happened until today. And of course u can guess i wasnt at 1.4k playing with HUMAN WARRIOR lad.

I ll tell you something which is the ONLY way your choice of human warrior would work ( and actually was done in retail tbc) . It is combining the perception with the engineerng ultra speed boots that let you get to enemy starting zone enough to find rogue/druid or force him cds to avoid getting caught. thats the ONLY way it d be viable in either 2s or 3s. period.

ps. Ye, in retail you could use engineering ultra speed boots in arenas ( until lich king if im not mistaken)

edit: palas suck in tbc true, but i still got top ratings in every server in 2s and 3s thanks to people not knowing how to play against paladins ( due to the lack of paladins at high ratings), so thanks for that.
Last edited by vathdaar on Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<GOD>
Lord of the <Local Ungoro Mafia>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Plaguetongue » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:54 pm

arOo wrote:
vathdaar wrote:[u]

... kid javi :D :D :D :D :D that made me cringe like crazy. I guess i will rest my case with this since you told me yourself that you never played tbc arena before.
And since you limit your choices to 2s, your choices are obviously good but almost 100% getting the favorable trade on the opener makes the difference in "competitive" tbc arena.
- But then again palas suck in tbc, so rip poor lad condemned to play 5s :/

I wouldn't say paladins suck in TBC PvP. I remember seeing many rank one warriors and paladins :D
Plaguetongue
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player