FOR PVP NERDS (WARRIOR RACIALS TBC ARENAS MASSIVE THREAD)

Re: FOR PVP NERDS (WARRIOR RACIALS TBC ARENAS MASSIVE THREAD

by pasur » Thu Mar 31, 2016 1:55 pm

arOo wrote:Considering its TBC Human is indeed a legit choice for a Warrior not only for looks.
Mount in /w ur racial and go agressive, if you are doing it right it shifts the momentum of the fight into your favor right from the start. Perception is a powerhouse in tbc arena.

Personally i'd pick it over escape artist/war stomp which can have great use as well, they just can't break the game like perception can do.

Edit: @poster above gl in arena, but ur right RNG racials are too unreliable. Actives are king.

this guy's kidding right? 60 sec cd PVP trinket and you're comparing it to shitty warstomp? lmao

get off the pvp board u clown

perception was changed into a passive shitty racial at the end of TBC
pasur
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Niko » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:04 pm

Youfie wrote:Hey, how is shadow resistance broken on Nostalrius? Any link to a bug report about that, I'd like to know more about that! :)

Ping Viktor, Dusch, Goth, Wolf from mountains to answer this in depth.
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by arOo » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:09 pm

@pasur
Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Perception has been changed to Racial Passive.
- Get a clue.
- Warstomp is the difference between an effective peel and a dead Druid.
@Alyndra
Finding the Rogue/Druid isn't really necassery to make it worth it. If you are positioning yourself right, you can make use of it by assuming where the enemy is and zoning him out for the uptime. (or go for the unstealth)
This is obviously more of the case in 3s than in 2s. However to unstealth a Druid with perception in Nagrand is easy as cake.
/allyourbasearebelongtous
Nuar - Nostalrius Begins PvP
arOo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by pasur » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:12 pm

arOo wrote:@pasur
Patch 3.0.2 (14-Oct-2008): Perception has been changed to Racial Passive.
- Get a clue.
@Alyndra
Finding the Rogue/Druid isn't really necassery to make it worth it. If you are positioning yourself right, you can make use of it by assuming where the enemy is and zoning him out for the uptime. (or go for the unstealth)
This is obviously more of the case in 3s than in 2s. However to unstealth a Druid with perception in Nagrand is easy as cake.

lol'd even more @ the pvp clown

even if racial wasn't fucked by then, 60 sec pvp trinket > shitty perception anyway

by then rogues have shadowstep so gl pulling them out of stealth\

spell alert X gains perception

shadow step sap / vanish / etc
Last edited by pasur on Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pasur
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Niko » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:13 pm

arOo wrote:Perception
However to unstealth a Druid with perception in Nagrand is easy as cake.

If it works like it works on Nost now, it's not even remotely as effective as it was in retail.
It's way too short range here and it might be very good as a rogue, but as a warrior with deadzone charges etc.. idk
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by arOo » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:17 pm

Never said anything against that, with this change human definitely had the best racial in the game.
But in fact that racial just isnt in the game for TBC, so why you even argue for it?
Trump Logic much?

A rogue SS to sap a warrior in fury stance, alright tell me more. Im genuinely interested.
- I guess i can't win an argument with an idiot. Nvm then.

@Niko:
Even with my goggles I have a crazy Stealth detection here and they aren't nearly as effective as perception.
(This SS is ofc with 0/5 MOD, but you get the picture)
Last edited by arOo on Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
arOo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Alyndra » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:20 pm

the problem remains that perception also counters fewer classes while escape artist is probably alot more useful depending on the meta. that's why it is also probably better than wotf.
Alyndra
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Niko » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:23 pm

My human warrior at least, L30 ish has serious issues finding rogues in stealth before I can actually charge them. Might've been because we did play when chinaman invasion fucked the server the most and lags were appearing.

but idk. gnome and orc are my favourable races for now until more nerdy in-depth dissection analythics !!
im in 50 celsius fever and flue, i go take a nap. i want more nerdy input in this shit till tonight)) take care
xoxo
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by arOo » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:27 pm

I guess it also comes down which brackets you want to play. A wild guess of the top brackets is that they consist to 70% of at least one stealth class. So if we are talking about a meta, this is it.

I won't devaluate EA it's awesome in mirror Druid/Warrior especially and this is a large portion of the games you fight in the upper 2s bracket.
arOo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by pasur » Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:29 pm

arOo wrote:A rogue SS to sap a warrior in fury stance, alright tell me more. Im genuinely interested.
- I guess i can't win an argument with an idiot. Nvm then.

ye of course u would try to sap a warrior in fury stance because ur a retard

maybe not all rogues are shit like u and say maybe hmmm maybe immune to sap right now???

get off the pvp forum u clown
pasur
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player