Dire Maul Battleground QQ

Dire Maul Battleground QQ

by dirtmcgirt » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:21 pm

RIP SASHAA - REDLORDS

stop hating from your job at sub way buddy, why do u care what I spend my cash on? I grow plants and make 100k a year u fucking scrub. get shitted on in wow and get ur teeth kicked in irl. stop being a pussy and talk to me like a man instead of logging out like a bitch after u pm me :lol:
dirtmcgirt
Private
Private

Re: Dire Maul Battleground QQ

by Simonich » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:26 pm

Topkek
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by TucoSalamanca » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:46 pm

InB4 Shit talker gets killed by Triads.

ImageImageImageImage
TucoSalamanca
Grunt
Grunt

by Heycousin! » Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:56 pm

I grow plants and make 100k a year u fucking scrub.

:lol: I cant even make fun of this shitard :lol:
"I am a master of 60 master, and a trumpet player"
Heycousin!
Grunt
Grunt

by mozibake » Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:54 pm

Dire Maul is great as a Horde mage, I set my hearthstone to Camp Mojache earlier and it was among the best decisions I've ever made.

Make mad shekels farming DME, once I hit the instance cap I go outside and farm the elite ogres and Chinese mages for a bit. The irony of seeing the farmers themselves get farmed is almost palpable, but they were probably going to sell that gold anyway, so not only does it help your rank but it's for the good of the server.
you think it be like it is but it's don't
-jack brack
mozibake
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Heglamore » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:01 am

mozibake wrote:Dire Maul is great as a Horde mage, I set my hearthstone to Camp Mojache earlier and it was among the best decisions I've ever made.

Make mad shekels farming DME, once I hit the instance cap I go outside and farm the elite ogres and Chinese mages for a bit. The irony of seeing the farmers themselves get farmed is almost palpable, but they were probably going to sell that gold anyway, so not only does it help your rank but it's for the good of the server.

Highwarilord and that fucking undead warrior with Zin'rokh man -- those guys are starting to get my number. lol.

Sprint Boots and Nifty Stopwatch are still helping most of the time.. I actually have a 'Blockade Runner' outfit I wear any time I'm going into, or through the Dire Maul hallway or Garden...

But man, I can't believe people actually get -mad- about getting killed in a game. lol.

Warilord or whatever his name is T-bagged me when I almost killed him, but a Hunter killed me from behind before I could finish him. Didn't make me mad -- shit was hilarious. :-P

Some of these Alliance need to get a grip. You think better when you keep yourself from getting mad. And when you think -- you might realize: "Wearing your best farming gear may not be the best thing to do while trying to avoid being ganked."

... Nifty Stopwatch is a great place to start. Heart of Noxion may be another one. I always keep 5 free action pots, though I rarely actually find an instance where using them would be helpful.

People try to gank you at the DM West exit?

Go back in the instance. Slip past the Ironbark Protectors. Come out the other exit right behind the horde.

Mount.

While mounting? Hit the torch. Run out while they're not looking.

I haven't had it fail yet.

99.9% of you nubs are frost-mages. Kiting melee is like.. what you guys do.

Think outside the box. Nobody's asking you to KILL PvPers-- just gotta realize:

They're farming. You have to understand that they're farming the common denominator because it's easier. Deviate from it, and you'll typically escape them; not because it's impossible for them to counter it.. but because it's usually not worth their time to counter it when other targets are immediately available.

(Usually because chasing you would result in a larger number of targets escaping.)

Come on mages! Vanilla's *full* of crazy toys. Have some fun with it.

I know a Warlock with Tidal Charm. lol.
"you re ev il AND i kill y o u" - Malachie, Talking in 'Orc Gibberish'
Heglamore
Sergeant
Sergeant

Return to Player Vs Player