Useless American Child Soldiers On Nostalrius

Re: Useless American Child Soldiers On Nostalrius

by Simonich » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:40 pm

The reason redridge is chosen and basically the main event given to our leveling community are the following.

-Human leveling zones are most populated compared to dwarf and nelf.
-Redridge is first contested zone, most welcoming for all lvls (dont wanna let ppl out)
-Most likely to bring white knight defenders from stormwind.
-The zone it self is awesome for random pvp, the design and environment, and i really love the part when after 2-3 hours my raid gets overpowered and we retreat to stonewatch keep where we defend while alliance sends waves of ppl who want to take the keep :D

And damn thats what i exactly did last time, i logged on alt and told them the zone will be purged in 10 mins, leave or die etc :D, good stuff and huge warfare with many maxlevels and lowbies involved all over the zone
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Niko » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:42 pm

Marwat wrote:Until alliance pvpers arrive and beat you in 3min))

look!
it's a pvehero oldranker betafaggot ;D
Last edited by Pottu on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Put some trousers on
Niko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Simonich » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:44 pm

Marwat wrote:Until alliance pvpers arrive and beat you in 3min))

Wiping someone after 2-3 hours because ppl were spread then leaving before we take revenge doesnt count as beating :P

Last redridge raid was first one that no lvl 60 resistance managed to wipe us off (since we finally got more non-rankers and more 60s)
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Lifealert » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:34 pm

Alliance are not interested in group world pvp sadly. The notion that alliance will come out in 3 minutes is stupid. Maybe things would be better if worlddefense worked.
Lifealert
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Simonich » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:53 pm

Ah, would be delightful if there was a channel announcing all the town alarms of defense.
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by yolll » Sat Apr 02, 2016 9:59 pm

/w yol when this happens boys... Iv been leveling 2 alts and the amount of times iv been ganked on them by geard level 60 keyboard turning autists is unreal.. Got some revenge I need to take.. I'm well up for shooting a hot load of undead jizz all over redridge !!!
yolll
Sergeant
Sergeant

by slipryy » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:01 pm

any1 else wanna make a world pvp guild and raid redridge as 40man level ~40s?
slipryy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Simonich » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:01 pm

assuming thats all we do.

Probably thats like half what we do for our leveling community to keep them saturated with ally blood as they lvl up, but as we get more 60s we do more stuff for 60s. Besides..

Whos gonna be the guy who gathers an army to invade your zones? Whos gonna get the role of the mad crazy dictator who threatens your land?

A bad guy of the game that is not sitting in his instance waiting to get fucked and shit loot, but who is actually a threat to your faction by executing mass purge plans and town conquering, a bad guy who you can interact with, fight against or fight for, who anyone of all skill levels can fight him, creating world pvp scenarios barely ever seen, rather the natural dungeon/raid gate camping and resources etc just to farm honor between queues for the sake of their rank grindfest

Someone taking that role would only be a fun addition to this game, so here i am. Kill me, i will be back.
Last edited by Simonich on Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Dusch » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:02 pm

voroshilov are u still talking about that flight master in SW that almost wiped your whole raid
Dusch
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Dusch » Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:03 pm

by whole raid i mean your 6 men raid
Dusch
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player