Sign in for AB premade

Sign in for AB premade

by Thedude » Mon Apr 04, 2016 12:59 pm

Time> Friday 8.04.2016 starting invites at 19 00. Entering Arathi at 20 00.

Requirements> Rank 10 minimum for casters/warriors, hunters either rank 10/tier2, healers tier2/Blackwing lair.
Using teamspeak, 100 % mount required , Pvp consumables required. People with engineering have an advantage. Do not come if you dont have atleast 3 hours minimum to play we are trying to avoid downtime.

Last week Warsong Gulch score 49-4 , 300 k honor in 2 nights . Had atleast 1 hour of downtime .
Friendly behavior with a competitive attitude. Players who we feel are not suited enough will be replaced.
Roster is more or less completed we are looking for 1 exceptional priest , 1 fire mage , 1 frost mage . All other classes that meet the requirements are welcome to apply and will be redirected to the w8 list channel. Our goal is to win every single game with 5-0 cap except against the 2-3 bracket leaders on horde side. Mind that this has been succesfully accomplished this Warsong week .

Whisper Arcarius or Slyron in game .
Thedude
Private
Private

Re: Sign in for AB premade

by Darkwinjax » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:14 pm

why would you want a fire mage for ab premade???
lookin like a school shooter when i walk into these halls
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Colezz » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:19 pm

definatley NA premade
Colezz
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Thedude » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:25 pm

I will mind you to ignore this autist replies that are found on every other post on this forums . Some people are sad in real life and feel the need to downgrade anything that they set their eyes upon.
To Darkwinjax i wanna try out a fire mage im not saying it will work but i want to see it . Horde is using it in Wsg for druids maybe the extra burst will be usefull in AB as well.
About NA premade we are not one altho our druid is from the region
Thedude
Private
Private

by snawfu » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:37 pm

i have green geared human FEMEL warrior i have helmet on hide and cloak on hide too, i recently learn how to make iron bomb in anvil

can i join
patato
snawfu
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Shavronne » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:41 pm

Getting an Icebarrier+fire specced mage is probably better than a pom/fire one. If you don't find one then i suggest getting an elemental specced mage.

If you meet an horde premade with pom/fire mages, just focus them when you can.
Shavronne
Private
Private

by Darkwinjax » Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:57 pm

Thedude wrote:I will mind you to ignore this autist replies that are found on every other post on this forums . Some people are sad in real life and feel the need to downgrade anything that they set their eyes upon.
To Darkwinjax i wanna try out a fire mage im not saying it will work but i want to see it . Horde is using it in Wsg for druids maybe the extra burst will be usefull in AB as well.
About NA premade we are not one altho our druid is from the region

warlocks put more pressure and do more damage then mages in a teamfight.

mages have other roles and are problably the class with most impact in AB because of their ability to CC and block choke points and they are also one of the strongest classes in small scale battles like what LM usually ends up being, because of having poly and the most OP CC in the game - improved counterspell. A fire mage lacks the 2nd while also lacking the survivability, ability to spin a base, and the slows / CC that makes mages the best class to have when blocking bridges or graveyards.

there's really no reason to bring fire mages to any BG, and if the horde premade is running a fire mage in WSG you just need 1 competent hunter and you will already be playing a 9v10 match.

even if this doesn't pursuade you, a warlock with the same gear will be doing more damage than a fire mage in PvP while having more tools to bring to the fight, the frost mage's job is in AB is irreplacable though.
lookin like a school shooter when i walk into these halls
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Xoxoqt » Mon Apr 04, 2016 2:27 pm

not to mention a warlock can sit a druid better than a fire mage
HAMBURGER
Xoxoqt
Sergeant
Sergeant

by vathdaar » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:56 pm

this guys basically aim to win pugs, but hey nice proposal for a pugmade nonethelesss :) keep it up, there is plenty of baddies /average players who are geared and got the time to rank while they wont ever get in our good prems !

+1 for u )
<GOD>
Lord of the <Local Ungoro Mafia>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Thedude » Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:33 pm

Thank you Curator for kind words but let me assure you we are far from winning pugs, only premades we lost against where the psyhiq ones and Dreamstate one . Let me say as well that we won a game against Psyhiq as well altho i am not sure he was with his best guys at the moment ... My plan for the premades i make is to be really quality but without the bracket 1-2 crap since most of my players including me still do not go for more than 400 k honor per week
Thedude
Private
Private

Next

Return to Player Vs Player