Re: the little payo (ofc) vs darkwinjax

by Ana » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:56 pm

But that's you, not him
Ana
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by FiveWeeksOneMinute » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:00 pm

So you won 1 fight versus a Warlock as a Hemo Rogue...

Alert the media? Typical Payo post seeking attention for something completely not impressive
FiveWeeksOneMinute
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Brabus » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:04 pm

@darkwinjax

Payo didn't send me; this showed up on my youtube feed this morning and I thought it would be interesting to post in here and see the replies it would draw since you seem to be very vocal about how good you are whenever i see your posts.

maybe you guys can schedule a rematch on his stream or something.
Brabus
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Darkwinjax » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:08 pm

Deceives wrote:
Darkwinjax wrote:tl;dr

I was watching his stream and you def stream sniped him with perception. :lol: you're shit.

You realize the times I was offstream I was farming shards since btw the duel where payo got away with 5% hp after popping an health pot I had no shard to burn him and I didn't know if he had prep for 2nd blind and getting caught with it would be death, what payo calls bad plays is actually knowing how to play the game.

And also if you are getting caught with only perception and no paranoia that means you are shit, you can also vanish in stealth and get a free opener through perception + paranoia, and yea, there's zero way i'm giving this shitter a free opener without using perception, feel free to either get good (knowing how to actually open and not getting caught) or burn a vanish to get the opener, or better yet, wait 30 seconds for perception to go away and open? Also how can you effectivly stream snipe with perception when the stream already has atleast a 30 second natural delay?

Get good fanboys, those vods were deleted for a reason, i'd love to get them upload and so everyone can see the faces payo makes when he wastes blind and just how low he is on the rogue skillcap.
lookin like a school shooter when i walk into these halls
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by vathdaar » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:09 pm

Brabus wrote:@darkwinjax

Payo didn't send me; this showed up on my youtube feed this morning and I thought it would be interesting to post in here and see the replies it would draw since you seem to be very vocal about how good you are whenever i see your posts.

maybe you guys can schedule a rematch on his stream or something.

You understand that a hemo rogue in payos gear kills a warlock in 3 seconds right? as seen in the video? how can you be so obtuse to even name the world "skill" anywhere arround here. It must be some mental disorder of hatred or autism what leads you into this kind of posts really.
<GOD>
Lord of the <Local Ungoro Mafia>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Brabus » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:13 pm

vathdaar wrote:You understand that a hemo rogue in payos gear kills a warlock in 3 seconds right? as seen in the video? how can you be so obtuse to even name the world "skill" anywhere arround here. It must be some mental disorder of hatred or autism what leads you into this kind of posts really.

darkwinjax got the free opener when payo was at 2000 (50%) life, does that even things out some?

Is the new excuse for losing 1v1 "that guy does too much damage" ?

"Does hatred or autism lead me to post this?" :
No, I thought it would be interesting to post a 1v1 between 2 (allegedly) high skilled players in the Player vs Player sub-forum.

vathdaar wrote: how can you be so obtuse to even name the world "skill" anywhere arround here.

I know 2nd grade reading comprehension skills can be difficult for some Asperger affected children but I never made a reference to the "world" "skill" anywhere.
Last edited by Brabus on Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Brabus
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Darkwinjax » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:18 pm

FiveWeeksOneMinute wrote:So you won 1 fight versus a Warlock as a Hemo Rogue...

Alert the media? Typical Payo post seeking attention for something completely not impressive

I made one mistake in wasting coil cause it was obvious he would vanish the gnomish net and I got punished by RNG procs and crits, but that's just how warlock vs rogue works, you have to pop atleast 1 pot to survive either the opener since you actually die in kidney if you have bad luck and if you get blinded after kidney there's nothing you can do. I already explained him this matchup but his response it was /ignoring me and making the most frustrated face ever, better push the thought you are terrible rogue into the back your mind then actually learning and improving from fighting better players.

You have to outplay the rogue with skull and make zero mistakes or you will get punished, he seems to think that having r13 gear (gives me 400 more hp than using full r10 gear) will make it so you don't die to a rogue opener as a warlock if you aren't popping a pot. I did a mistake in the duel shown in the video and then I got punished by god RNG where he crits every hemo and gets good procs. I wasn't even using healthstone in these duels.

You can actually confirm all this by the vod if he decides to reupload it but we both know that won't happen :lol: anyways I only took 2 screenshots but he died 2 more times with the fourth one me going melee range auto attacking and doing /dance. Was a fun night.
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Deceives » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:19 pm

Darkwinjax wrote:
Deceives wrote:
Darkwinjax wrote:tl;dr

I was watching his stream and you def stream sniped him with perception. :lol: you're shit.

You realize the times I was offstream I was farming shards since btw the duel where payo got away with 5% hp after popping an health pot I had no shard to burn him and I didn't know if he had prep for 2nd blind and getting caught with it would be death, what payo calls bad plays is actually knowing how to play the game.

And also if you are getting caught with only perception and no paranoia that means you are shit, you can also vanish in stealth and get a free opener through perception + paranoia, and yea, there's zero way i'm giving this shitter a free opener without using perception, feel free to either get good (knowing how to actually open and not getting caught) or burn a vanish to get the opener, or better yet, wait 30 seconds for perception to go away and open? Also how can you effectivly stream snipe with perception when the stream already has atleast a 30 second natural delay?

Get good fanboys, those vods were deleted for a reason, i'd love to get them upload and so everyone can see the faces payo makes when he wastes blind and just how low he is on the rogue skillcap.

Idk dude, it was kinda shady how you disappeared for a while even though he was looking for you and then you just came out of nowhere knowing exactly where he is.

^ forgot to mention, it was the part where he alt tabbed and you killed him.

Deceives
Tester

by Darkwinjax » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:26 pm

Brabus wrote:
vathdaar wrote:You understand that a hemo rogue in payos gear kills a warlock in 3 seconds right? as seen in the video? how can you be so obtuse to even name the world "skill" anywhere arround here. It must be some mental disorder of hatred or autism what leads you into this kind of posts really.

darkwinjax got the opener when payo was at 2000 (50%) life, does that even things out some?

Is the new excuse for losing 1v1 "that guy does too much damage" ?

"Does hatred or autism lead me to post this?" :
No, I thought it would be interesting to post a 1v1 between 2 (allegedly) high skilled players in the Player vs Player sub-forum.

I already said I made a mistake and that caused me to die this one time, I made excuses for losing this time? I'm here admiting I did a mistake of coiling him since it was obvious he would vanish to get out of net. He and his fanboys are the ones making excuses for him getting completly outplayed the 4 other times he died, either because he failed his opener, or because I potted (Irony since he healthpots and RNG crits it like a god everytime he duels someone), or because i'm playing warlock or it's perception?

Anyways he will never get good, I can do 50 duels with payo i'd win 90% of them and lose 10% since it's only normal for me to do mistakes from time to time, and making a single mistake in this matchup as a warlock means you will most likely lose, even if the rogue is just playing terribly and does 10x more mistakes than you. Then again, if I wanted to practice rogue vs warlock matchup I wouldn't duel payo for sure since fighting good rogues in dungeon blues would problably be a tougher match.

And btw, assuming both classes play perfectly to their fullest extend, a warlock will lose this matchup (Yes I'm counting with even popping a LiP).
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Seis » Tue Apr 05, 2016 1:52 pm

Darkwinjax wrote:I already said I made a mistake and that caused me to die this one time, I made excuses for losing this time? I'm here admiting I did a mistake of coiling him since it was obvious he would vanish to get out of net. He and his fanboys are the ones making excuses for him getting completly outplayed the 4 other times he died, either because he failed his opener, or because I potted (Irony since he healthpots and RNG crits it like a god everytime he duels someone), or because i'm playing warlock or it's perception?

Anyways he will never get good, I can do 50 duels with payo i'd win 90% of them and lose 10% since it's only normal for me to do mistakes from time to time, and making a single mistake in this matchup as a warlock means you will most likely lose, even if the rogue is just playing terribly and does 10x more mistakes than you. Then again, if I wanted to practice rogue vs warlock matchup I wouldn't duel payo for sure since fighting good rogues in dungeon blues would problably be a tougher match.

And btw, assuming both classes play perfectly to their fullest extend, a warlock will lose this matchup (Yes I'm counting with even popping a LiP).

Assuming the rogue stunlocks you, you dont really get an opportunity to lip do you? Doesnt lap make more sense to use?

Unless you're like SL specced with a succubus ofc
Seis
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player