Noxm - <Core Raider of Emphasis>
Alt : Noxmk - Noxmq
Noxm
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

Re: the little payo (ofc) vs darkwinjax

by Darkwinjax » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:06 pm

Seis wrote:
Darkwinjax wrote:I already said I made a mistake and that caused me to die this one time, I made excuses for losing this time? I'm here admiting I did a mistake of coiling him since it was obvious he would vanish to get out of net. He and his fanboys are the ones making excuses for him getting completly outplayed the 4 other times he died, either because he failed his opener, or because I potted (Irony since he healthpots and RNG crits it like a god everytime he duels someone), or because i'm playing warlock or it's perception?

Anyways he will never get good, I can do 50 duels with payo i'd win 90% of them and lose 10% since it's only normal for me to do mistakes from time to time, and making a single mistake in this matchup as a warlock means you will most likely lose, even if the rogue is just playing terribly and does 10x more mistakes than you. Then again, if I wanted to practice rogue vs warlock matchup I wouldn't duel payo for sure since fighting good rogues in dungeon blues would problably be a tougher match.

And btw, assuming both classes play perfectly to their fullest extend, a warlock will lose this matchup (Yes I'm counting with even popping a LiP).

Assuming the rogue stunlocks you, you dont really get an opportunity to lip do you? Doesnt lap make more sense to use?

Unless you're like SL specced with a succubus ofc

succubus is shit, you need void to have a chance vs rogue, and I'm not SL spec obviously since besides being a boring shitspec it's terrible for real PvP and makes you used to play like a downer. You are right, I meant LaP instead of LiP. You need it in case rogue gets opener or you will sit in full kidney into blind without putting a single dot up on him and he can redo it all again, he can even 2x blind you, but you will most likely be atleast 20% hp after the kidney, you MUST use LaP if the rogue is abusing CDs, and there's zero way i'm going to sit in CS -> kindey -> blind -> CS -> kidney -> Blind (if needed). Your chance at winning is interrupting this CC chain and getting distance. Even if you LaP out of CS or Kidney the rogue can make you sit in a blind for 10 sec or simply instant blind your LaP pretty much like you blind a trinket and reopen on you to own you. Timing skull before blind is a necessity and it's another example of how perfect you have to play this match against rogues abusing their spells.

Anyways any non dogshit player knows how this 11 year old matchup works, it takes a shit rogue to think that playing against a LaP is an instant lose.
lookin like a school shooter when i walk into these halls
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Lifealert » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:06 pm

Sl is a worse match up due to shit dmg output and it actually took payo fighting me to realize this as he hit me with a 2.1k evis with sl up and voidwalker out (a 40 percent dmg reduction). You go smruin for the burst, and siphon life lasting 30s really helps.

I am glad darkwinjax has exposed payo for who he really is. I don't understand why so many people suck his dick 24/7.
Lifealert
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Proctologist » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:23 pm

darkwin so alert n triggered
payo mission succesfull

Realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=NRB&player=Procto
Realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer.aspx?realm=NRB&player=Missbunbun

Let's get one thing straight... I'm not.

Hunter + Priest PvE/PvP PoV.
Proctologist
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Worldsbest » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:24 pm

Stop being a fukin nerd ??? get a breath of fresh air..

the correct way to handle this is fraps next time u see him , skull blind w/e dont go full retard like this writing 1000 word analytics of your gameplay ,jesuss :?
Worldsbest
Private
Private

by poodii » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:24 pm

I loved the part where darkwingduck did 2x /lol @ payo only to proceed getting r a p e d
poodii
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Lifealert » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:28 pm

Worldsbest wrote:Stop being a fukin nerd ??? get a breath of fresh air..

the correct way to handle this is fraps next time u see him , skull blind w/e dont go full retard like this writing 1000 word analytics of your gameplay ,jesuss :?

There is nothing wrong with him sharing his account of what happened. Keep sucking payo's baby dick you shill.
Lifealert
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Seis » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:29 pm

Darkwinjax wrote:succubus is shit, you need void to have a chance vs rogue, and I'm not SL spec obviously since besides being a boring shitspec it's terrible for real PvP and makes you used to play like a downer. You are right, I meant LaP instead of LiP. You need it in case rogue gets opener or you will sit in full kidney into blind without putting a single dot up on him and he can redo it all again, he can even 2x blind you, but you will most likely be atleast 20% hp after the kidney, you MUST use LaP if the rogue is abusing CDs, and there's zero way i'm going to sit in CS -> kindey -> blind -> CS -> kidney -> Blind (if needed). Your chance at winning is interrupting this CC chain and getting distance. Even if you LaP out of CS or Kidney the rogue can make you sit in a blind for 10 sec or simply instant blind your LaP pretty much like you blind a trinket and reopen on you to own you. Timing skull before blind is a necessity and it's another example of how perfect you have to play this match against rogues abusing their spells.

Anyways any non dogshit player knows how this 11 year old matchup works, it takes a shit rogue to think that playing against a LaP is an instant lose.

Its worse than that unfortunately, as you mentionned as SM/Ruin even lap wont do much vs a rogue that tries somewhat hard. Shadow reflector during LAP comes to mind.

I mentionned SL because i believe the best chance you have as warlock vs rogue is to be Orc with SL spec + VW + LAP/LIP and r13 gear. Obv SL is pretty bad in Bgs overall.
Seis
Private
Private

by Lifealert » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:35 pm

I disagree. I had more success with rogues as sm ruin than soul link. Dots do significantly less dmg which makes having 40% more ehp not worth it. You also have to pick and choose if you want shadowburn or nightfall and as smruin you get everything.
Lifealert
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Darkwinjax » Tue Apr 05, 2016 2:46 pm

Seis wrote:
Darkwinjax wrote:succubus is shit, you need void to have a chance vs rogue, and I'm not SL spec obviously since besides being a boring shitspec it's terrible for real PvP and makes you used to play like a downer. You are right, I meant LaP instead of LiP. You need it in case rogue gets opener or you will sit in full kidney into blind without putting a single dot up on him and he can redo it all again, he can even 2x blind you, but you will most likely be atleast 20% hp after the kidney, you MUST use LaP if the rogue is abusing CDs, and there's zero way i'm going to sit in CS -> kindey -> blind -> CS -> kidney -> Blind (if needed). Your chance at winning is interrupting this CC chain and getting distance. Even if you LaP out of CS or Kidney the rogue can make you sit in a blind for 10 sec or simply instant blind your LaP pretty much like you blind a trinket and reopen on you to own you. Timing skull before blind is a necessity and it's another example of how perfect you have to play this match against rogues abusing their spells.

Its worse than that unfortunately, as you mentionned as SM/Ruin even lap wont do much vs a rogue that tries somewhat hard. Shadow reflector during LAP comes to mind.

I mentionned SL because i believe the best chance you have as warlock vs rogue is to be Orc with SL spec + VW + LAP/LIP and r13 gear. Obv SL is pretty bad in Bgs overall.

noone is at the top of their game in every duel, so yes I think that even at the top level of skill warlock vs rogue matchup can be won by warlock, but only if you played perfect and the rogue did mistakes.

stuff like WotF and spec is pretty much secondary but ofc still plays a huge role on how favored the rogue is.

LaP or LiP are mandatory to stand a chance against rogues who use their CDs (Sadly you don't even need to be good to win this matchup if the warlock isn't popping one of these and you decide to use your moves).

Orc would def be my fav race for warlock if you plan on stacking for solo pvp.
lookin like a school shooter when i walk into these halls
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player