CARTEL AND MAFIA.

Re: CARTEL AND MAFIA.

by Wardz » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:45 pm

Ohhgee wrote:Jurary u were a joke on Feenix and u were a joke on Nost. You constantly post about PvP yet I have never even seen your character in game a single time, much less in a Battlegrouns. Honestly I don't think any of my friends or guildies have ever seen your character in game either.

I suppose we had to have encountered each other at least a few times... but you were no more noticeable or memorable than any of the other rats in your raid group getting AoEd down like DM East plant packs.

Nostalrius forum PvP = Horde post rants full of insults and excuses, Alliance post videos and screenshots

See you on the next server, stay shit :D (actually I doubt I'll see you in game, just on forums as usual)

Damn ohhgee you couldnt have said it more clearly.. This ^
Wardz
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by walagawad » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:47 pm

HOLD UP OHGEE HOLD UP I ACTUALLY SEEN HIM IN UNGURO BUT

http://imgur.com/xCQjxWy here is link since imgur don't even work here
walagawad
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Jurary » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:48 pm

Ohhgee wrote:Jurary u were a joke on Feenix and u were a joke on Nost. You constantly post about PvP yet I have never even seen your character in game a single time, much less in a Battlegrouns. Honestly I don't think any of my friends or guildies have ever seen your character in game either.

I suppose we had to have encountered each other at least a few times... but you were no more noticeable or memorable than any of the other rats in your raid group getting AoEd down like DM East plant packs.

Nostalrius forum PvP = Horde post rants full of insults and excuses, Alliance post videos and screenshots

See you on the next server, stay shit :D (actually I doubt I'll see you in game, just on forums as usual)

pls no insulterino me i am ohhgee fanboy me await longtime a COLLAEGEUS 2ND PARTO FROMBEST ROUNDJERK SCREENSHOTS FORUM for OHGE
^Credits to Sheep @ ED
Jurary
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Wardz » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:49 pm

walagawad wrote:HOLD UP OHGEE HOLD UP I ACTUALLY SEEN HIM IN UNGURO BUT

LOL
Wardz
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Darkwinjax » Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:51 pm

Jurary wrote:

pls no insulterino me i am ohhgee fanboy me await longtime a COLLAEGEUS 2ND PARTO FROMBEST ROUNDJERK SCREENSHOTS FORUM for OHGE

no need to pretend you're retarded to get out of this one m8 everybody here alrdy knows u have downs)
lookin like a school shooter when i walk into these halls
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Jurary » Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:01 pm

Wardz wrote:

LOL

LOL

https://gyazo.com/177507fd129e73b3f22ce3e1eeb7cd84
^Credits to Sheep @ ED
Jurary
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Simonich » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:28 pm

whats up
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Sham » Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:56 pm

Looks like some cow was rekt and milked
Hunter Insanitty (29 twink)
Warrior Insannity (29 twink)
Warlock Inssanity (29 twink)
Priest Darksanity (29 twink)
<Amost Thirty> guild
Sham
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Gucci » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:57 pm

At the end cartel won and mafia lost, end of stroy.

Rip nost
Everyone wanna know about me! "Guccicookie" Thx for the name change :(
Gucci
Sergeant
Sergeant

by walagawad » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:59 pm

Gucci wrote:At the end cartel won and mafia lost, end of stroy.

Rip nost

LMAO won what ? the imaginary gold? or the pvp scene ? we all know who won the pvp scene like I said we enjoyed our rank 13 and got to sell / spend the gold so crYyyyyyyy :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
walagawad
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player