Lamanca - fak u idiet )

Re: Lamanca - fak u idiet )

by vathdaar » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:06 pm

i didnt read your bible post, but are you claiming that you got those 2 caps with us trying to stop you or? cus i remember perfectly how we said lets farm them in gy and let them "taste" victory with 2 caps while they keep dieing like rats.

Oh and btw idk why you re so proud of being 5+chinese+Donald trump, like if anything special. We were in the SAME situation. bUt hey M;E no judge11!11
<GOD>
Lord of the <Local Ungoro Mafia>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Jawohl » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:14 pm

As i said, we got those 2 caps while your team was unable to prevent it from happening. Never said you tried to, more like the situation didnt allow you even if you wanted to.

))))
twitch @ lametwitch
Jawohl
Sergeant
Sergeant

by vathdaar » Thu Nov 17, 2016 7:22 pm

Jawohl wrote:As i said, we got those 2 caps while your team was unable to prevent it from happening. Never said you tried to, more like the situation didnt allow you even if you wanted to.

))))

???if we had wanted, we would have, how does it feel to die 100 times tho. must be tough :S
i feel the hate, we were friends before but you cant not just forget that my finnish butcher rite.

TUNNELIST AND RAMPLIST PERKELE
<GOD>
Lord of the <Local Ungoro Mafia>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Botanist1 » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:28 am

how did i miss this thread
Level 3 <GRIZZLY> Member
Level 1 Public Relations Trainee (Grizzly dindu nuffin division)
Starshina Second Class of RIDF Nostalrius Sector
Rank 1 Care Coordinator and Executive Administrator of the <GRIZZLY> Seeking Elites Precinct
Botanist1
Grunt
Grunt

by Blib » Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:39 am

Jawohl wrote:Third capture was made by you to tie the game, safe bet with standard play.
Fifth capture was made almost right after that by your team playing safe for 2 - 2.

ITT: Intelligent posting
Blib
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by notslipry » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:33 pm

Jawohl wrote:This "Grief" you were so proud of happened for a reason, and as i told already we never played with more than 7 people ourselves. In the game you "Griefed" us we had a total of 5 people in group one of them chinese. We had been playing with the same setup and players for the whole day shattering your group in WSG and eventually causing you to disband and reform into AB.

This was the grand ending result of the whole ongoing two weeks of us farming WSG with the "new" Queue system in place 5 manning. And with the 5 random people and chinese we had was still able to 2 cap against you.

We had Shadow priest, Elemental shaman, Feral Druid, Balance Druid, 4 warriors and 1 mage vs. 4x warriors, 1 mage, 1 rogue, 1 Feral, 3 Holy paladin.

First capture was made by your team at the start of the match by just zerging mid and having Skogsvinnan run the flag out, standard play / tactic of Alliance setups overall.
Second capture was for us by pure force zerg~ your FC in our graveyard, having our carrier in our roof with your flag.
Third capture was made by you to tie the game, safe bet with standard play.
Fourth capture was right after your third one, as you 10 manned the middle with flag in your flag room and our druid Fränk was ready, then able to just take the flag after reset and slip through while all of our scattered people just humiliatepeeled your people in your own base.
Fifth capture was made almost right after that by your team playing safe for 2 - 2.
The end result was a standstill with our druid having your flag in our base and you having ours in your base, turtling it at your roof with 3 healers, while we had none to attack you with. We didnt even try because it was pointless, instead we waited to see if you would get bored and move instead.

No matter how you look down to it, in the end we were the real victors at this game, even though we lost by score. People including myself actually had much fun facing a challenge like such and overcoming it in expectation exceeding fashion. )))

is this real?

i dont care about vathdars autism drama or you at all but are you seriously implying that in that game we couldnt stop u from capping 2 times? i killed u 52 times bro what makes u think u and ur shit team could ever get a cap vs me?

kys u shit player
notslipry
Grunt
Grunt

by Strengths » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:37 pm

notslipry wrote:
Jawohl wrote:This "Grief" you were so proud of happened for a reason, and as i told already we never played with more than 7 people ourselves. In the game you "Griefed" us we had a total of 5 people in group one of them chinese. We had been playing with the same setup and players for the whole day shattering your group in WSG and eventually causing you to disband and reform into AB.

This was the grand ending result of the whole ongoing two weeks of us farming WSG with the "new" Queue system in place 5 manning. And with the 5 random people and chinese we had was still able to 2 cap against you.

We had Shadow priest, Elemental shaman, Feral Druid, Balance Druid, 4 warriors and 1 mage vs. 4x warriors, 1 mage, 1 rogue, 1 Feral, 3 Holy paladin.

First capture was made by your team at the start of the match by just zerging mid and having Skogsvinnan run the flag out, standard play / tactic of Alliance setups overall.
Second capture was for us by pure force zerg~ your FC in our graveyard, having our carrier in our roof with your flag.
Third capture was made by you to tie the game, safe bet with standard play.
Fourth capture was right after your third one, as you 10 manned the middle with flag in your flag room and our druid Fränk was ready, then able to just take the flag after reset and slip through while all of our scattered people just humiliatepeeled your people in your own base.
The end result was a standstill with our druid having your flag in our base and you having ours in your base, turtling it at your roof with 3 healers, while we had none to attack you with. We didnt even try because it was pointless, instead we waited to see if you would get bored and move instead.

No matter how you look down to it, in the end we were the real victors at this game, even though we lost by score. People including myself actually had much fun facing a challenge like such and overcoming it in expectation exceeding fashion. )))

is this real?

i dont care about vathdars autism drama or you at all but are you seriously implying that in that game we couldnt stop u from capping 2 times? i killed u 52 times bro what makes u think u and ur shit team could ever get a cap vs me?

kys u shit player

Ure not Slipry the canadian KFC fan ?

I tough you was 15 yrs old man frent !
PaPa Strengths - level 60 orc female warrior, Anihilator of <Emphasis>
http://realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer ... =Strengths

Strengths
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by notslipry » Fri Nov 18, 2016 3:45 pm

Strengths wrote:Ure not Slipry the canadian KFC fan ?

I tough you was 15 yrs old man frent !

nice
notslipry
Grunt
Grunt

by Alcorine » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:40 pm

Hahahaha. What is it you are trying to achieve, Jawohl? First game (2screens) you were down 2-1 against something that cant Even be called a NOPE premade. I join at 1 hour and turn the game 3-2 by dispelling ns, fearing and killing skogskvinnan. save OO 10times+ etc. from that YouTube vid you can see you fail to pick flag 3v1 after me and a pug two man their druid while u finish retards Turtle in base.

Second game they are trolling you and letting you CAP 2 while getting 300 HKs?! Then they 3 cap. These are the BEST screens you got???

Do yourself a favor and dont return to nost pvp, unless you actually enjoy getting raped

Best
Veng glad Alcorine
Alcorine
Tester

by Blib » Fri Nov 18, 2016 5:38 pm

^ I don't feel safe around elite players like this
Blib
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player