Lamanca - fak u idiet )

Lamanca - fak u idiet )

by Jawohl » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:31 am

I wont easily forget the day you said : " You are the worst fucking backpedling idiot i have ever played with/against and i have zero respect to you piece of shit! ".

You also said something like " I win 9 out of 10 matches " what propably was true at the time, and the 1 out of 10 you get was usually against me, wich you lost. In the end though, i did loose alot of games in AB, i feel mostly because there was no competitive shamans or mages left in the Ranking roster and remaining rankers didnt want to fight long games, they scattered into the wind and rather farmed marks by turtling Farm instead, damn meddling cowards...

But you know me, i have never actually cared or gotten into the "After game" trashtalk bullshit so never actualy paid any interest in explaining myself because Battlegrounds and their outcome is such a complex matter... There is individual skill, setup composition of classes you have, setup composition your opponent has, the way you utilize these two factors, the way you arrange defence offensive, situational awareness, playing around and bending the rules, mistakes people make on both sides, missplays, outplays ... the list goes on BUT :

But i do remember you saying you dont respect me. I do remember alot of people calling me with names for not going the "fast honor" way. I remember how alot of people despised me and still do, my name lives on and it bothers me a little however ---> I am one of the few there are, who understands battlegrounds as a whole, a reasonable man and thats why you find me VERY VERY rarely judging a game outcome, trashtalking or making excuses since the outcome varies depending on multiple factors. Respect is my second name, even though one silly goose is using it and i show it in the game.

http://kuvauppi.fi/view/output/GUID/2F2645AF-87A8-044B-2B17-B7B9A9B791CF/size/default/voitto.jpg
http://kuvauppi.fi/view/output/GUID/57C6FE6B-B34D-257E-A0AC-D2323C9069A1/size/default/voitto2.jpg
http://kuvauppi.fi/view/output/GUID/1C20403F-9A55-8A6F-D770-0654F24B3E70/size/default/3-2.jpg

In the first two pictures we were playing 7 man, only 5 of us in Teamspeak so we had to use BG chat to coordinate,(2 of them Chinese - Cloudyan and Feifa) they both belonged in the bracket1 and nobody else was "having a spot" for them so we took the job since they were alot behind.
Last picture, we were playing as 5 man and Coquettish being Chinese, not in Teamspeak at the time and it was a fucking firing squad pulled together by you i guess, could have just stomped it but "gave us a lesson" there, right?

I got a grand total of 3 screenshots from BG's in Nostalrius because of the poor timing i was ranking mainly, there was a very few luxury occasions when the matches were "shotworthy" and by the worthyness, try to get on the complex way of thinking about Battleground structure i earlier mentioned, in the end only 2 shots.

Why shotworthy?
People played to win, put themselves on line 110%, refused to give up no matter what shit gets poured down their throats, respect the enemy by taking every game seriously and that, only that will make you a winner even if you loose. You can walk back from the game with no regrets, given all you've got, not giving up and be proud of it no matter the outcome. Thats what i courage people with, thats what i seek from people i play with and its rare thing to find and see on the opposing side of the table. Even if the game would be un-evenly matched, if all the pieces on the table share the same mindset some awesome things can happen.

So im going to make an exception today by explaining myself AND If there will some day be a server around on wich we both land, im going to kick the living shit out of you and display it over my furnace due the lack of respect you showed towards me after the long journey, kaksaker ))).
twitch @ lametwitch
Jawohl
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Lamanca - fak u idiet )

by Jawohl » Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:08 am

Just a fast overview of the first screenshot :

-(Alliance) have no rogues, no hunters, only one Warlock basically in order to efficiently defend against a Druid FC.
-Both sides have equal mages for CC / Peel / Control
-(Horde) have more priests for Area control, shield, mana burn and "enough" to nullify sheeps on field (3v2)
-(Alliance) have more Dispel overall, freedom x3, protection x3, lay on hand x3, more heals overall
-Both sides have equal number of warriors but the group compositions make the match un-even, favoring Alliance making winning a manfight near to impossible for Horde.
-(Horde) have 2 rogues to be used in Defense if desired to stop the Druid, but by having no Warlock, Shaman ( yes, i use shamans always in Defence ) or Hunter, with assist of a Paladin the 2 rogues gets Nullified.

So we both had faults , major ones in your setup. It was a very un-even match for both sides, you had the lack of Defence and awkward group composition, we had the lack of communication and having randoms and very little space to move with.

Horde tactic was to exploit the lack of Defense Alliance had, sending FC solo and just repeatedly try and get the flag past middle.
Horde never held control over the middle, since Alliance was alot stronger and mobile so the FC was often hunted down by Warriors + Paladins (Note, Horde druid was preraid geared).
Horde had the lack of Defence in terms of flexibility being fully open to Paladin + Druid combination, forcing them to play a Deep Defence Game. Letting the FC out would make it near to impossible to catch and kill due enormous supportability Alliance had.

Alliance tactic was to control middle, communicate around the FC and making sure he wont get away.
Alliance had major holes in the Defence due the setup, forcing them to spend alot of time and effort spending time in the middle and hunting down the FC. This reduced their capabilities to break Horde defence, since they were deep.
Alliance also was forced to waste alot of time in the middle because of the few random players Horde had, because of their randomness.

Both sides had really good Druid FC's aswell, individual skill.
I bet Skogsvinnan can remember being surrounded by three~ four people almost the time he grab the flag. Some might call it turtling, but thats my way of telling the FC i take him seriously. I cant afford him to slip away.

What im trying to say is that theres always faults in both sides, exposures, benefits... Combination of things. Its pointless to fight and argue, why a game was lost. Its pointless to argue why a game was won.
I fully understand the beneficial side of doing so to be creative and learn from mistakes made, look back into games to understand them.

What truly matters is the mindset i spoke of. You can overcome hard shit if you try and believe, because there might be the tiny little moment in the face of impossible, when the impossible makes an unpredicted mistake for you to exploit and thats the time you must have this mindset, or you miss it. Never give up, turtle the shit out of your opponent if you have to soften them up so they make mistakes, paintrain the goddamn flag with 10 people and hunt the EFC with everyone if you have to for being unable synchronize Def / Off.

Trashtalking people, without understanding or wanting to understand the whole picture, just picking into some one thing or mistake ... That kind of folk you should always keep distance with. Thats why PVP forums are so cancerous, since its filled with people like that. On top of that, comes the Trolls and in combination its Ebola.
twitch @ lametwitch
Jawohl
Sergeant
Sergeant

by snawfu » Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:01 am

fight fight fight
patato
snawfu
Stone Guard
Stone Guard