Ohhgee - Rank 13 Mage Vanilla PvP Movie

Re: Ohhgee - Rank 13 Mage Vanilla PvP Movie

by Lifealert » Wed Nov 09, 2016 12:48 pm

Why so many dislikes? The video was well executed and the content is interesting to watch. Going in I was expecting too much after effects as somebody else in the thread mentioned, but it wasn't distracting and did not impair my ability to enjoy the video.
Lifealert
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by nervous » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:43 pm

liked the flag carrying parts.
<GRIZZLY>
nervous
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Slibzshady » Wed Nov 09, 2016 11:43 pm

nice job popping helm + all cds + invul pot in simple 1v2s against pve animals in your bis gear... this was really horrible to watch, ive played on kronos for past many months and it's easy to get better clips than this if you have a clue.. starts out with a mongoloid clip of you arc explosion 3 afk players on a bridge in av and then goes on to fighting some 2900hp elemental mage as frost/silence when you get jump on him.. the rog duels were the worst part where neither of you seemed to have a clue what was going on..
I dont know why you would make a video like this if you really played vanilla for all these years. I honestly thought you were one of the better mages but you proved me wrong lol :?
Slibzshady
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Killstick » Thu Nov 10, 2016 9:57 am

Dunno

Outgear
Engi and consume overkill
Ganking PvErs
Again BRM ganks...

One in a million of these kind of mage vids
Killstick
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Asun4 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:13 am

fun to watch keep it up :)
Asun4
Grunt
Grunt

by Darkwinjax » Thu Nov 10, 2016 2:42 pm

u shitkids soon i release the pvp video of the fucking century trust me

good to be back

long vacation

time to make up for lost shitposts

great video OG billy editing is sick, shame kronos 2 experience was the worst shit PvP wise, trust me the clips he got are the best he could get for how bad server was.
lookin like a school shooter when i walk into these halls
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Legendenqt » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:05 pm

Darkwinjax wrote:u shitkids soon i release the pvp video of the fucking century trust me

good to be back

long vacation

great video OG billy editing is sick, shame kronos 2 experience was the worst shit PvP wise, trust me the clips he got are the best he could get for how bad server was.

Oh, I've missed all the shitposts. Lighten up my day, keep them coming!
Legendenqt
Private
Private

by vathdaar » Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:28 pm

MonroeX wrote:
Ohhgee wrote:server not even back up yet and cartel dodger mages already salty as fuck on forums once again

idd its good to be back

I lose devilsaur 1v1 but at least I don't open on sheeped rogues with frostbolt :lol: You lack fundamentals friendo.

this guy has a point tho :D

Ohgee i hope you didnt get worse just for playing in k2 with a dodgemade m8, dont worry soon you ll be back in ALLPOWERED NOPE with us <GODS> and back in the track!

With this said, i ll fuck you all over as soon as server comes back up, if u mess with my boys u mess with me.

20k gold still on the table waiting for some brave horde players to take them :) ( REMEMBER, if you win YOU TAKE THE 20k, if you lose you dont lose anything, apart from me laughing at ur shitstain skills and streamed while getting 5-0 like this kids https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIOMRN1oEz4)
<GOD>
Lord of the <Local Ungoro Mafia>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Lifealert » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:13 pm

Darkwinjax wrote:u shitkids soon i release the pvp video of the fucking century trust me

good to be back

long vacation

Can i be in it?
Lifealert
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by mattisalegend4ever » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:46 pm

haters gonna hate trust me bro I know the feeling keep ur head up og

- matt
mattisalegend4ever
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext