PVP funny moments !

Re: PVP funny moments !

by RIPPAHREKT » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:32 pm

vathdaar wrote:How did this even happen hello?

All of the guys on those premade were the biggest dodgers at the start of the server lul, pretty much cus they couldnt win a single game. Thumbs up to zero2nine, khandz and those who used to just stand up while i killed them on my hunter and spam emoted them )). 100% sure that game has some explanation, it cant be that they won our team (most of it) by that difference and then 2 weeks later dodge all games and loose miserably in 7 min whenever GRIZZLY/CONVULSION dodgers tried.

SAD.

LOL How DARE YOU? i MEAN Vathdar or w/e or name is i shit on ur dorf every single time i met you in open world and also in the bgs u dont have the right to speak. But its cool bro dream on ;)
Last edited by Pottu on Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed quote pyramid
RIPPAHREKT
Sergeant
Sergeant

by RIPPAHREKT » Wed Nov 16, 2016 5:45 pm

FCer wrote:shout-out to all the early rankers on nost, most fun i've had on wow pvping (around 50/50 win/loss vs NOPE with some great games in wsg, ab we got rekt though :oops: .

Love that screen bro <3
RIPPAHREKT
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Darkwinjax » Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:06 pm

photoshop, i'll sooner believe enigma isn't using auto spell lock
lookin like a school shooter when i walk into these halls
Darkwinjax
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Lifealert » Wed Nov 16, 2016 6:58 pm

potato footage
Lifealert
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by RIPPAHREKT » Wed Nov 16, 2016 7:04 pm

y i know my pc is kinda bad i even get screen spike while shooting this but the game was already ours even tho they were trying till the end.
RIPPAHREKT
Sergeant
Sergeant

by donkeydoo » Wed Nov 16, 2016 9:58 pm

funiest moment was when i farm vatdar premade 11 months
donkeydoo
Tester

by vathdaar » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:18 pm

RIPPAHREKT wrote:
vathdaar wrote:How did this even happen hello?

All of the guys on those premade were the biggest dodgers at the start of the server lul, pretty much cus they couldnt win a single game. Thumbs up to zero2nine, khandz and those who used to just stand up while i killed them on my hunter and spam emoted them )). 100% sure that game has some explanation, it cant be that they won our team (most of it) by that difference and then 2 weeks later dodge all games and loose miserably in 7 min whenever GRIZZLY/CONVULSION dodgers tried.

SAD.

LOL How DARE YOU? i MEAN Vathdar or w/e or name is i shit on ur dorf every single time i met you in open world and also in the bgs u dont have the right to speak. But its cool bro dream on ;)

you re either talking about my paladin (dwarf) and nobody ever in this game managed to kill me , so you re faking, OR even worse you re talking about my hunter, which was the uggliest NIGHT ELF char ever created, which means your memory is really wounded, apart from being false also.
<GOD>
Lord of the <Local Ungoro Mafia>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by vathdaar » Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:22 pm

Oh and i forgot, i ll tell you the same as i told to the other big forum talkers, im offering 20k gold for anyone who beats my team in either WSG or AB, so why not trying rather than talking so much ) i bet nobody ever offered u a single cent for prooving such words.
<GOD>
Lord of the <Local Ungoro Mafia>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Jarek » Wed Nov 16, 2016 11:04 pm

vathdaar wrote:you re either talking about my paladin (dwarf) and nobody ever in this game managed to kill me

I did.
Jarek
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player