PVP funny moments !

Re: PVP funny moments !

by vathdaar » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:03 pm

FCer wrote:rippah was actually the best rogue in the early premades we ran(horde side).

Considering only one premade was run it doesnt look that hard, does it?

Never seen ever after in any decent premade, what a coincidence )

wanna talk about a legit good horde rogue? IMZ, and i dont see him posting bullshit all arround nor playing with dodgers and streaming a pug game as a champ for wining some chinesemade.
<GOD>
Lord of the <Local Ungoro Mafia>
Curator <NOPE>
vathdaar
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Aklol » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:02 pm

mate every horde ranker played with dodgers. everyone was a dodger
Cabal Co-Conspirator
Aklol
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Finalfurashu » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:54 pm

80% of the ppl on those lists are complete nobodies. try again.
Finalfurashu
Grunt
Grunt

by FCer » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:56 pm

Considering only one premade was run it doesnt look that hard, does it?

there was actually quite a few groups around swapping players, and the fact was that rippah was the best rogue at the time (pre av). and im sure theres been alot of good players after that, but i cant comment since i stopped playing.

And about dodging, both factions was doing it all the time(sadly).

The fact is that in a group of 10 random players theres going to be a split in the group of players who wants to play pvp and players who wants to maximize honor gains.

And in the early days horde had to push insanely hard to keep up with steezy and osirus, which ment even more pressure from rankers to not waste time "pvping"

alliance didn't have that problem because of instant queues and a solid team sticking together(same guild pvping and pveing, while horde was scattered)
FCer
Private
Private

by Finalfurashu » Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:16 pm

>tfw you ranked against osirus on nost
>tfw you ranked against osirus on kronos 2
>tfw you will rank against osirus on nost 2

what happened to steezy btw?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1PlNOoz1qs
steezy = seuche?!?
Finalfurashu
Grunt
Grunt

by Ganglius » Fri Nov 18, 2016 10:37 pm

@RIPPAHREKT from the fooatage you provided here I can tell you that you are not even decent. You are way to tunnelvisioned (the way you moved your camera gave me almost cancer tbh), have some important stuff not bound (e.g. Free Action Potions, which you also forgot or just didn't care enough to restock, even though these can be gamechangers) and miss some important addons, that you kinda need if you want to be really good (e.g. enemy castbar, range indicator). People might think you are good beacuse you certainly are doing a lot of damage with your top notch gear, but everyone can pull that off, nothing special about that. Watch Perplexity vids, skill is all about outplaying your opponents, knowing exactly what they will do and not just kill clothies in a stunlock.
Just some constructive feedback to improve yourself, best of luck.
Ganglius
Tester

by RIPPAHREKT » Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:46 pm

Ganglius wrote:@RIPPAHREKT from the fooatage you provided here I can tell you that you are not even decent. You are way to tunnelvisioned (the way you moved your camera gave me almost cancer tbh), have some important stuff not bound (e.g. Free Action Potions, which you also forgot or just didn't care enough to restock, even though these can be gamechangers) and miss some important addons, that you kinda need if you want to be really good (e.g. enemy castbar, range indicator). People might think you are good beacuse you certainly are doing a lot of damage with your top notch gear, but everyone can pull that off, nothing special about that. Watch Perplexity vids, skill is all about outplaying your opponents, knowing exactly what they will do and not just kill clothies in a stunlock.

hahahaha the way i move my camera, i usually play defense in warsong as i said the game was already over during the footage 0-2 i was just runnin around and hell who is using FAPS? I mean yea i do use faps only versus a NOPE Premade while i was ranking FAPS is for noobs and tryhards. How can you tell i dont have those addons u listed i actually have them :D
RIPPAHREKT
Sergeant
Sergeant

by notslipry » Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:58 pm

ne1 else rank on every server and sell their char for $150 or instantly quit or just osirus?
notslipry
Grunt
Grunt

by RIPPAHREKT » Sat Nov 19, 2016 12:22 am

Ganglius wrote:@RIPPAHREKT from the fooatage you provided here I can tell you that you are not even decent. You are way to tunnelvisioned (the way you moved your camera gave me almost cancer tbh), have some important stuff not bound (e.g. Free Action Potions, which you also forgot or just didn't care enough to restock, even though these can be gamechangers) and miss some important addons, that you kinda need if you want to be really good (e.g. enemy castbar, range indicator). People might think you are good beacuse you certainly are doing a lot of damage with your top notch gear, but everyone can pull that off, nothing special about that. Watch Perplexity vids, skill is all about outplaying your opponents, knowing exactly what they will do and not just kill clothies in a stunlock.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT U ARE TALKING ABOUT. GO SHOOT YOURSELF, IMPROVE MYSELF... RANGE INDICATOR!? WHO NEEDS THAT?
RIPPAHREKT
Sergeant
Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Player Vs Player