PVP funny moments !

Re: PVP funny moments !

by snawfu » Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:39 am

notslipry wrote:ne1 else rank on every server and sell their char for $150 or instantly quit or just osirus?

na thats just him

maybe he likes ranking ))
patato
snawfu
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Ganglius » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:55 pm

RIPPAHREKT wrote:hahahaha the way i move my camera, i usually play defense in warsong

So what? Don't have to look out for incoming healers when defending (for obvious reasons)?

RIPPAHREKT wrote: as i said the game was already over during the footage 0-2 i was just runnin around

As soon as you are sure to win you tone down your game quality? Seems legit. Also so you admit that this footage doesn't make you look very skilled?

RIPPAHREKT wrote: and hell who is using FAPS? I mean yea i do use faps only versus a NOPE Premade while i was ranking FAPS is for noobs and tryhards.

FAPS is for noobs and tryhards? Yet you use grenades and other engineering stuff? Nice Hypocrisy.
Also so you argue that you don't have them bound because they are for noobs and tryhards only anyways? Rip logic.

RIPPAHREKT wrote:wanna see how i move my camera 2v1? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDM8GF6SV3c

How nice of you to provide more material to prove my points.
So you ~90%-0% a rogue in a stunlock and then (you didn't even manage to do that the fastest and most efficient way), in a consecutive 1vs1 (since the priest didn't affect your fight with the rogue in any way), 100%-0% a priest in another stunlock. As stated previously: every geared rogue can do that, killing low armor targets in one stunlock, how is this even supposed to be a display of skill?

But what is bad about that footage? All I have to do is to repeat all my points from my earlier post.
You didn't see the priest coming because you were too tunnelvisioned and (camera) focused on your stunned(!) target. If the priest would have used shield first instead of starting an heal, the rogue would have lived. If the priest would have come two seconds earlier, the rogue would have lived. Because you wouldn't been able to counterplay it, since you didn't see her coming (actually the priest flashed your screen very briefly but you didn't notice).
You fucked up your headslot switch, not that it mattered in this specific fight, but it can certainly matter in other occasions. Again, bind your stuff and switching gear get's less clunky.
Finally, reagarding the lack of addons, you really should get a stunlock timer, since your stunlocks overlap way too much, even when taking latency and lag into account. Seems like you don't know the durations by heart. Can definetly make a difference in fights.

RIPPAHREKT wrote: RANGE INDICATOR!? WHO NEEDS THAT?

Actually quite useful, helps especially vs laggy warriors and hunters, you should try it.

RIPPAHREKT wrote:GO SHOOT YOURSELF

Forum mods?

No worries Rippah boi, will be the last post of mine in this thread anyways. You just seem to be a savage unable to contain your emotions, resulting in humilating yourself more than anyone ever could plus making you blind for room to improve and stepping up your gameplay. But hey at least your keyboard warrior skill level is top notch. Stay bad and keep believing that you are the best rogue, if it helps you getting through the day with your labile ego. Friendly advice: probably don't brag about it in the forums and try to back it up with some shitty clips, at least when you can't handle the criticism.
Bye and best of luck.
Ganglius
Tester

by Xylon666Darkstar » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:08 am

Payo is always a funny moment. Post and pre RTV or PvP tank.
Xylon666Darkstar
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Healthycoww » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:52 am

Free action potions are candy. I had to unbind them because I'd use so many otherwise. :mrgreen:
Healthycoww
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by RIPPAHREKT » Sun Nov 20, 2016 7:00 am

I kinda started reading what u wrote down i kinda got to the point where u wrote " If the priest would have used shield first instead of starting an heal, the rogue would have lived" And there u lost me. If u want to shield someone you must be in a party with him. just saying. Go Troll someone else. Also braging about it? i am not braging bout it that shit hunter elf vathdar made me post those links.. meh braging about it why to brag when everyone knows it?
RIPPAHREKT
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Graypube » Mon Nov 21, 2016 5:27 pm

iirc, Rippah would be the only horde rogue able to solo Vujke/Harm in the flag room...at the same time.
We are talking about Hemorhage, right? The Bulgarian Assassin. Industrial Arcane Crystal Farmer.
Graypube
Grunt
Grunt

by Allora » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:49 pm

Vujke ;(
Allora - Priest
Karlie - Warlock
Kargan - Hunter

http://youtu.be/H8OxKx6zKkQ
Allora
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Strengths » Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:29 am

Rippa has nice voice like Mariah Carey !

He sing so nice in TS !

Hes bst frent !
PaPa Strengths - level 60 orc female warrior, Anihilator of <Emphasis>
http://realmplayers.com/CharacterViewer ... =Strengths

Strengths
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Previous

Return to Player Vs Player