Isn't time to apply the Rules?

Re: Isn't time to apply the Rules?

by thefatswede » Sat Apr 18, 2015 5:18 am

I think in the long run allowing excessive camping has a quite big chance to ruin the server for many players not just the players getting ganked or having their quest givers killed so they cant finish their quests but for both sides.

If the staff of Nostalrius want a server with uneven PvP with hours of queues for BG's and a hostile player environment they are sure allowed to do so but why not tell everyone what their vision of the server is since these threads keep popping up?
thefatswede
Sergeant
Sergeant

by OGTUCKER117 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 5:47 am

thefatswede wrote:I think in the long run allowing excessive camping has a quite big chance to ruin the server for many players not just the players getting ganked or having their quest givers killed so they cant finish their quests but for both sides.

If the staff of Nostalrius want a server with uneven PvP with hours of queues for BG's and a hostile player environment they are sure allowed to do so but why not tell everyone what their vision of the server is since these threads keep popping up?

spoken like a true swede
its a pvp server, deal with it 8-)
OGTUCKER117
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by thefatswede » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:31 am

OGTUCKER117 wrote:
thefatswede wrote:I think in the long run allowing excessive camping has a quite big chance to ruin the server for many players not just the players getting ganked or having their quest givers killed so they cant finish their quests but for both sides.

spoken like a true swede

Not complaining I'm just able to think outside my own box instead of being egotistic all the time and if you are implying that I'm a coward you're mistaken, you're just lucky you haven't met my 57 warrior yet.
thefatswede
Sergeant
Sergeant

by OGTUCKER117 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:51 am

thefatswede wrote:
OGTUCKER117 wrote:

spoken like a true swede

Not complaining I'm just able to think outside my own box instead of being egotistic all the time and if you are implying that I'm a coward you're mistaken, you're just lucky you haven't met my 57 warrior yet.

lol ill meet you anywhere anytime with my 60 warlock ;)
OGTUCKER117
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Nevyn » Mon Apr 20, 2015 3:50 am

Its a part of the game to organise high lvl groups and attack the other factions towns etc, totally legit and acceptable.
But contested areas like BB, Gad or Ratchet do have guards to police certain actions, simply because the players in that area share quests and npcs, they had this in vanilla. If you were to organise a raid to wipe out BB to kill the other faction you would get a reputation penalty from BB making you "hated" by them.
Positioning oneself in an area where neither the one you are attacking nor the guards can reach you is infact an exploit and should be prohibited.
Nevyn
Tester

Previous

Return to Player Vs Player