Ingame command for leveling players

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Re: Ingame command for leveling players

by Viper » Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:29 pm

The ingame battleground commands aren't scheduled yet for server release.
Viper
Administrator
Administrator

by Starball » Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:05 pm

Im personally one of the people who hated when the dungeon finder got introduced to the game. it ruined my wow experience totally, There is something rewarding and satisfying in going fysically to the deadmines with a team.

So basicly im strongly against menu's in the game. i want player interaction and gameplay to be immersive and satisfying and, even if its arguably dull at times. people are more focussed and aware when they need to work throught things, and it helps you feel satisfaction and enjoy the game, when you accomplish something, throught these norms..

So the question about BG's command.. I think that if the server has population enough people will naturally gather for BG's in prime time around evening, and twinks will deffinately appear to keep up the pace.

So its a question of how bad people wants the BG. When its been a day or two since the last 10-19 lvl BG players will be more willing to wait for it, i believe, and even communicate with other players to join in. The only issue is that we cannot comunicate across factions. I could imagine the forums could fill this position with some good will from the player base.

Peach out fellas.
Starball
Tester

by Silent » Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:14 pm

Starball wrote:Im personally one of the people who hated when the dungeon finder got introduced to the game. it ruined my wow experience totally, There is something rewarding and satisfying in going fysically to the deadmines with a team.

This, and the cross-server BGs ruined my experience too. Because it kills the community, and community is the spirit of a game.

Try Neverwinter Online to have a proof : nice game with "nice" gameplay but absolutly no spirit. You can't bound your soul to a spiritless game :)
Former dwarven female rogue Silente ²
Silent
Private
Private

by Aquane » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:36 pm

Viper wrote:The ingame battleground commands aren't scheduled yet for server release.

please don't make this a thing
your post implies that it will please don't make it happen
Aquane
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Envy » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:56 am

I won't push for or against this because I really don't care.
I remember from retail that even if you tagged between 10-59 you had to wait at least 2h more often than not before being eligible to play in a BG. And you often have to go through a capital anyway...
And I'm not against because it won't change a thing, you'll still have to level up the same amount of time outdoor, it won't reduce the population PvPing outdoor at all.

So in the end it's something that MIGHT be useful from time to time but not that much so it wouldn't steal any kind of spirit from the game (imho) and it wouldn't change anyone's experience. Once you're 60 you don't have the possibility to use this so I guess it's really okay, not so much "blizzlike" but for me it would change the game as much as it would if, I don't know, guild banks were there.

And sure you can ask a friend to tag you (or any random dude really.) What's the difference ? Neither pro nor con here :/
Envy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Moxey » Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:04 pm

I dont mind either way. Low level bg is fun bit without it i will just farm STV for honor.
Moxey
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Sijuan » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:15 pm

Silent wrote:It's a big no for me, do this and you'll kick out a chance for low level players to do world PvP.

Remember X-Road, this was made possible only by WSG entrances in Ashenvale and Barrens.

60 will just tag in main citys.

Why would you even want world PvP as a low level. Game is meant to be played (in vanilla content) once you actually ding 60, and don't give me twink bullcrap, it's just excuse for all lazy people. Now if some of you, sad life kids, have serious need for making your life better by open world pvp aka ganking people who don't want to participate in your little game and see all that non-sense like it is- big waste of time, knock your self out, but leave out of it all those fine people who actually want to level up.
Sijuan
Private
Private

Previous

Return to Suggestions