pre-buff potion & flasks

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

pre-buff potion & flasks

by Strife » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:02 pm

I was looking through the old patch notes and I found this in 1.3.0:

* Improvements have been made to many potions: Troll's Blood potions, Stoneshield potions, Magic Resistance potions, Flasks of Power, and Greater Defense potions.

I've had a look around and I can't find the old values for these, but if someone can find them then imo it would help slow down progression a bit if the flasks were a lot weaker. I wasn't playing at this time but I read that apparently the consumables weren't as strong in the begining.
Strife
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: pre-buff potion & flasks

by mike1097 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:10 pm

Correct me if Im wrong but i think you can not modify the effect of items, you just can replace them with other effects. You'll need a hack patch to modify the effect.

The only hope is, that the old effects are still implemented . There are many Effects that are not used ingame. Maybe they are a part of them
"Drunhall"
60 Protection Warrior
<It burns when I PvP>

Alliance
Nostalrius Begins PvP
mike1097
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Youfie » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:14 pm

I think you actually can modify a spell effect, but just not its tooltip cause its client side or something - not 100% sure though.

If any one has any information regarding the items changes anyway, please share :)
Youfie
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by Hexmex » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:29 pm

if i might hijack this topic: what about buff stacking like scrolls, rum, and all that stuff? will it be doable or timeline connected or smth?
#teampurple #angrygermanguy
Dreamstate
Hexmex
Grunt
Grunt

by Youfie » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:34 pm

Hexmex wrote:if i might hijack this topic: what about buff stacking like scrolls, rum, and all that stuff? will it be doable or timeline connected or smth?

I guess the dev will keep the stacking mechanic of 1.12, which is a good thing I think, since generally stacking rules were harmonized and gently nerfed during Vanilla.
Youfie
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

Return to Suggestions