Free Speech

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Re: Free Speech

by venven » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:38 pm

Sélenne wrote:It is just temporary, when you don't write anything insulting or flaming or whatever you don't have moderation anymore

Sounds like a challenge to me !
Rogue IG & IRL.
venven
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by rewind » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:53 pm

venven wrote:
Sélenne wrote:It is just temporary, when you don't write anything insulting or flaming or whatever you don't have moderation anymore

Sounds like a challenge to me !

rewind
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Envy » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:54 pm

Yeah, give us free speech already !
I 100% agree with that motion !
Envy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Boomshaka » Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:37 am

Only your first post needs to be approved. The rest are instant.
Boomshaka
Grunt
Grunt

by secondary » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:23 pm

This wasn't my first post.
Sorry if I misunderstood something, but it just feels very wrong that someone has to "approve" my opinion before I can share it. Even if it was my very first post or not.
secondary
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Tsoulus » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:58 pm

secondary wrote:This wasn't my first post.
Sorry if I misunderstood something, but it just feels very wrong that someone has to "approve" my opinion before I can share it. Even if it was my very first post or not.

The main reason for this feature is obviously not about approving your opinion, but rather about limiting the amount of toxic spam/advertising etc.

I don't see how this is a problem for anyone, if you've posted one legit post in a thread, this "trial" period is ended.
Tsoulus
Tester

by Askental » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:18 pm

FAQ wrote:Why does my post need to be approved?
The board administrator may have decided that posts in the forum you are posting to require review before submission. It is also possible that the administrator has placed you in a group of users whose posts require review before submission. Please contact the board administrator for further details.

I confirm that your opinion is not being approved; my first post was basically a wall of text filled with hatred against newbs and the staff decisions and it was validated. It's nothing personal, just a check that you're not some dude going all "PLZ COMES 2 MY IMBA PRIVATE SEVRER!!! ITS LE MANGOS WITH DEFAULT SCRIPT ITS GONA BE AMAZINGS!!! I GIVE U LE FREE MOUNT PLS COME THX!!! UPTIME 6 MINUTES!!"

And since that one guy's post in the general forum where he basically advertise for his bot making tutorial was approved, reported and not moderated, I for one will be against this kind of freedom of speech. :twisted:
Askental
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Previous

Return to Suggestions