Free Speech

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Free Speech

by secondary » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:33 pm

Please remove this moderation for topics and posts.
This is not cool.
secondary
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Free Speech

by Birdie » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:51 pm

I don't have any moderation ...
I guess it is for new forum accounts only, so no problem for me. It keeps the boards safe from bots and trolls.
Birdie
Private
Private

by Sélenne » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:58 pm

It is just temporary, when you don't write anything insulting or flaming or whatever you don't have moderation anymore
<Raid is Dead> Horde side guild
Slade - Orc Warlock
-----------------------------
Sélenne
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Drain » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:06 pm

Is he talking about the inability to post on new accounts? They probably do that to stop dummy accounts that just sign up then post to advertise or spam forums. Just make regular posts as you would, and it should get unlocked before long.
R I P: Untoten(29d, 12h), Schuss(54d, 10h), Bluten(27d, 8h), Angst(9d, 11h), Zauber(23d, 5h)
Retired from the Nost forums. Moved to Elysium. https://forum.elysium-project.org/index ... user=45003
Drain
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Malga » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:02 pm

I don't catch the topic...
Malga Warlock 60 (active) on Light's Hope
Yeani Mage 60 (pseudo-retired)
Malga Warrior 60 (pseudo-retired)
Malga
Sergeant
Sergeant

by sshroud » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:36 pm

I would like it if topics didn't have to get closed after they have gotten an official reply. Same goes for the thread approval, if spam is the problem then make the captcha a WoW-related question and the problem usually solves itself.
sshroud
Grunt
Grunt

by Stilicho » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:54 pm

Agree with OP. Is this really necessary? Bots and advertisment sound like lame excuses... I mean, we are all aware of other private servers, it's not like nostalrius is the dominant vanilla server atm. This feels more like censorship. For the sake of transparency, remove this please.
Stilicho
Tester

by Birdie » Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:05 am

Where do you see censorship ?
I can't even search "Kronos" on the forum since it's a "too common word" :-p
Birdie
Private
Private

by Stilicho » Thu Nov 20, 2014 7:20 am

The nature of censorship is that things remain invisible. Ofc you can't see it. But anyway, I said it FEELS LIKE censorship, no one can tell what is being removed beforehand.
Stilicho
Tester

by Switchblade » Thu Nov 20, 2014 10:06 am

There's no censorship, when I say something on the forum it appears instantly...
Switchblade
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Next

Return to Suggestions