Rank 14 weapons

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Re: Rank 14 weapons

by Moxey » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:05 pm

Viper wrote:http://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4#p1425

Now this is customer service, almost instant answer to my question.
Could you release the server this quickly too? :d
Moxey
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by TheAnointedOne » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:32 am

My suggestion would be to implement the PvP-Weapons for 1000 gold without any ranks. It is easy to implement by simple changes in the database. Because in my eyes everybody should be able to get the best PvP-Gear only with time and playing. So the rest of the epic-pvp-gear should cost gold too. I dont PvP for gear. I PvP to destroy. PvP is for me fun. Actually its the only thing what makes really fun in this game - for me. And I dont wanna raid for weapons because I am not a raid player. I am PvP-Destroyer. I destroy other people in PvP. That is my game. So I dont wanna go to a guild only to get some weapons.
TheAnointedOne
Private
Private

by Hatson » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:51 am

If you're such a superior PvP'er, then why in the world would you ever want them to cost 1000g without ranks.
I fail to see the logic at hand here. Especially since we will have pre-buff versions of them before BWL release.
So they won't even be close to best in slot.
The White Blacksmith.
Sometimes I stream stuff: http://www.twitch.tv/travallama/
Hatson
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by lyrical » Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:02 pm

@TheAnointedOne,

You can't be serious ? Are you ?

I know that the forum is here to ask stuff, suggest things, but buying pvp stuff without ranks ? Come on, Nostalrius pretend to be the best BLIZZLIKE private server...

If i can ask, Which class are you planning to play ?
lyrical
Private
Private

by venven » Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:15 pm

TheAnointedOne wrote:My suggestion would be to implement the PvP-Weapons for 1000 gold without any ranks. It is easy to implement by simple changes in the database. Because in my eyes everybody should be able to get the best PvP-Gear only with time and playing. So the rest of the epic-pvp-gear should cost gold too. I dont PvP for gear. I PvP to destroy. PvP is for me fun. Actually its the only thing what makes really fun in this game - for me. And I dont wanna raid for weapons because I am not a raid player. I am PvP-Destroyer. I destroy other people in PvP. That is my game. So I dont wanna go to a guild only to get some weapons.

Nice troll.
Rogue IG & IRL.
venven
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Envy » Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:13 pm

Those PvP-Destroyers are serious people, I always cower in fear when I see them :(
Envy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by alucard001 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:05 pm

This is really stupid, what the hell are u talking about?

Every R14 weapon must be purchasable as soon as you reach the rank. Doesn't matter if you have done BWL content, or anything else.

Also i have to say that if this server gets custom crap stuff will be still a bad server and no one will play here, just sitting on Wow Feenix.

So be careful about what you want to do. This is vanilla blizzlike server, no trash custom etc etc...
alucard001
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by alucard001 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:06 pm

TheAnointedOne wrote:My suggestion would be to implement the PvP-Weapons for 1000 gold without any ranks. It is easy to implement by simple changes in the database. Because in my eyes everybody should be able to get the best PvP-Gear only with time and playing. So the rest of the epic-pvp-gear should cost gold too. I dont PvP for gear. I PvP to destroy. PvP is for me fun. Actually its the only thing what makes really fun in this game - for me. And I dont wanna raid for weapons because I am not a raid player. I am PvP-Destroyer. I destroy other people in PvP. That is my game. So I dont wanna go to a guild only to get some weapons.

Then just spend 24/7 until you reach r14.
alucard001
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Previous

Return to Suggestions