PvE server

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Re: PvE server

by Shiggs13 » Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:06 pm

AlphaMoose82 wrote:Why is there no official response yet?

Because there isn't going to be a PvE server as everyone knows by now.
Shiggs13
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by vondelphia » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:23 pm

PVE is for scrubs.
Step your game up son or GTFO.
vondelphia
Grunt
Grunt

by napredator » Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:11 am

Shiggs13 wrote:

Because there isn't going to be a PvE server as everyone knows by now.

did you get my reply a few pages back?
napredator
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Clouet » Fri Jul 24, 2015 1:10 pm

Edited
Last edited by Radius on Fri Jul 24, 2015 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Advertising other servers.
Waiting for Nost PVE server!
Meanwhile playing in a another pve server.
Clouet
Tester

by Xylon666Darkstar » Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:00 pm

Because the official response has been long stated already in one of the many offical threads made by the devs in the announcement forums when this server first launched. You can find it there!

Hint: PvP server is all they intended and planned to work on. No PvE server ever from these devs.
Xylon666Darkstar
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by napredator » Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:47 am

Xylon666Darkstar wrote:

Because the official response has been long stated already in one of the many offical threads made by the devs in the announcement forums when this server first launched. You can find it there!

Hint: PvP server is all they intended and planned to work on. No PvE server ever from these devs.

it looks like shiggs is just ignoring me for whatever reason, how about you? what do you think?
https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic. ... 30#p100841
napredator
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Shiggs13 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:19 am

napredator wrote:
Xylon666Darkstar wrote:

it looks like shiggs is just ignoring me for whatever reason, how about you? what do you think?
https://forum.nostalrius.org/viewtopic. ... 30#p100841

Let's worry about corecraft when/if it releases. Until then, they don't have anything to worry about. Bwl isn't even released yet. We have so much time before a guild downs KT in naxx (at this rate like 2+ years).
Shiggs13
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by napredator » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:24 am

Shiggs13 wrote:Let's worry about corecraft when/if it releases. Until then, they don't have anything to worry about. Bwl isn't even released yet. We have so much time before a guild downs KT in naxx (at this rate like 2+ years).

oh yes i realise that it would take some time before nostalrius considers working on a burning crusade server, so if they took my idea of scraping that and putting those resources towards a pve vanilla server instead it would also take some time, but not nearly as long as the latter because all they'd be doing is copy pasting the server into the pve one. corecraft might be a ways off from releasing but considering nostalrius won't even begin work on a burning crusade server for some time theres no way they will release before them, i appreciate that you're talking to me but it still feels like you're ignoring my question.
napredator
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by PanTheSatyr » Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:05 pm

For those of you coming in late, I will sum up the thread:

Many people want a PvE Realm as good as Nost, PvP players lose their damn minds over the idea and start name calling, PvE players insult the PvP players, trolls poke their heads up and lol, and the Nost devs' position remains unchanged (e.g. one Realm only, PvP).

/thread
PvP Realm
Malachic - Lv 60 Mage (Frost)
Malapriest - Lv 60 Priest (Heals)
Malahunt - Lv 60 Hunter (Bang/Twang)

♫ Dance with Pan and Drink with Bacchus! ♫
PanTheSatyr
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by xenadrine » Tue Jul 28, 2015 1:12 am

pvp player are afraid to lose player for a pve server , i like pvp but in bg and arena in a world pvp with 6k plus player is kinda hard to quest and farm , im not crying but when you cannot complete a quest because some ganker with no life spend all their day to gank how the hell i can play ? asking help ? do you think guys some lev60 will help everytime ? lol yeah sure . enough for me. nostalrius Was fun was...sorry for english
xenadrine
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions