PvE server

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Re: PvE server

by Fainaru_Furasshu » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:03 pm

lol! get rekt pve nerds, stop crying or go back to retail you pussies.
Fainaru_Furasshu
Private
Private

by Souleàter » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:05 pm

Fainaru_Furasshu wrote:lol! get rekt pve nerds, stop crying or go back to retail you pussies.

this
My pvp montage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9omhqWtqqgo

Without a thought, Without a voice, Without a soul
Souleàter
Private
Private

by napredator » Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:57 pm

Souleàter wrote:
Fainaru_Furasshu wrote:lol! get rekt pve nerds, stop crying or go back to retail you pussies.

stop crying about the idea of there being a pve server unless you can justify ganking people who aren't even interested, retail is obviously different from vanilla so people won't be doing that. and how did anyone get owned exactly?

Souleàter wrote:this

why do you agree with him?
napredator
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by woutking » Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:52 am

xenadrine wrote:pvp player are afraid to lose player for a pve server , i like pvp but in bg and arena in a world pvp with 6k plus player is kinda hard to quest and farm , im not crying but when you cannot complete a quest because some ganker with no life spend all their day to gank how the hell i can play ? asking help ? do you think guys some lev60 will help everytime ? lol yeah sure . enough for me. nostalrius Was fun was...sorry for english

agreed.Alliance that keep kiling low level players ruins the game
woutking
Private
Private

by rudel » Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:05 pm

As a new player, I think it's really sad that there is only a PvP realm. In 10 years of WoW I tried a PvP realm once and the only thing that was happening was ganking of low chars by high level chars. It was so annoying and boring. 1 in 50 fights it was fair, the other 49 times you get killed by a +10 +20 +30 level char.

I played since Vanilla on a PvE realm and would very much appreciate if Nost would set one up.
rudel
Tester

by woutking » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:30 pm

bromageddon wrote:
Fogtripper wrote:
Terid wrote:I typed up a response to Fogtripper's rude message, but then I remembered what happens even if I win an internet argument.

Rude? Do not be so sensitive. You are an adult now and should be able to take criticism. You have offered absolutely no counter to my argument beyond taking your playing-for-free self elsewhere if you do not get your way, simply because you cannot travel to areas to avoid being camped.

Let me put it a different way: The game has War in it's name. You wish to play without the element of factions at war. There are a number of other choices of providers that cater to that playstyle.

My advice stands, if you do not have time for a MMORPG, then perhaps you should not be playing a MMORPG. Much less one that has War in the name and PvP.

have you ever seen a grown man cry and piss and shit himself out of fear while he's taking mortar fire? you don't know what war is. war is not getting camped for 45 minutes by some 12 year old kid like it is on a pvp server.

PvP servers are just full of griefing kiddies wasting people's time because they have nothing better to do. End of story.

Wow.. absolutely nailed it.
woutking
Private
Private

by woutking » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:39 pm

PanTheSatyr wrote:
Jay0253 wrote:Can we at least have the option to be in passive mode? (passive mode being pve).

Unfortunately, that's exactly what defines a PvE realm.

Something wrong with that?
woutking
Private
Private

by woutking » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:43 pm

nervous wrote:If you actually believe opening a second server is a good idea, let me remind you of what happened early 2005 when Blizzard released new servers:

Players initially flocked to them to enjoy the release of a new server, hit level 20-30, and went back to their original server. These servers were dead as fuck, in both population, and in progression. It wasn't terribly uncommon to see one of the "new" servers without a single guild fully clearing AQ by the time BC dropped. Many of the players on these servers begged constantly to be merged with the other backwater "new releases", because it's not fun playing a massively multiplayer online roleplaying game, with 300 other people across two factions, ~60 levels, and over 50 zones.

Yes great comparison.... except.. you know.. we are talking about 1 extra server here...
woutking
Private
Private

by woutking » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:49 pm

pinacolata wrote:well guys stormrage server is coming, if PvE server doesnt make it here, we have that. the only downside is that we have to wait for the release :S

Thanks for the info. will definetly make a switch once it is live!
woutking
Private
Private

by Randomtask » Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:36 pm

So once you hit level 30 you hit a wall where every leveling zone is camped to heck by level 60's ganking though these level 60's will actively avoid fighting each other and yes I understand PvP realm is for PvP but I would love to hit the upper levels of the game within the year. I think most people can agree that the server lag is pretty bad right now (1-2seconds server delay) and I feel adding a PvE server will go towards helping alleviate this making the game more enjoyable for all.

Now I understand servers cost and require upkeep that you guys just might not have so I suggest making a transfer between servers per character a perk for donating say at least £5, Depending on interest this should give you the funds to keep the second server going for at least a while.
Randomtask
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions