PvE server

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Re: PvE server

by Shiggs13 » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:35 pm

napredator wrote:
Shiggs13 wrote:I'd rather see people adapt than whine about something that isn't going to happen.

the developers said they would work on a burning crusade server when all the vanilla stuff has been cleared, which will take such a long time that corecraft will be released by then, corecraft is going to hog up all the fame for burning crusade. so wouldn't it make more sense for them to make a pve vanilla server instead?

When this current project has been working so well for them, I don't see them making a PvE server at all. If that many people whine about the PvP, shouldn't we be losing population instead of gaining it?
Shiggs13
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by PanTheSatyr » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:51 pm

mike1097 wrote:In my opinion there should be a vote. Maybe a high percantage is for changing it to PvE or to do nothing and keep PvP.
Just a vote, what about that?
@Staff
@All

The devs wanted a PvP realm and they're not going to change it into something else. Now, if there's ever a second realm opened, then mmmmmmmaybe the devs will ask for opinions.
PvP Realm
Malachic - Lv 60 Mage (Frost)
Malapriest - Lv 60 Priest (Heals)
Malahunt - Lv 60 Hunter (Bang/Twang)

♫ Dance with Pan and Drink with Bacchus! ♫
PanTheSatyr
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by napredator » Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:56 pm

Shiggs13 wrote:When this current project has been working so well for them, I don't see them making a PvE server at all. If that many people whine about the PvP, shouldn't we be losing population instead of gaining it?

interesting question, i think naturally something thats good gets more attention as time goes on, i personally prefer vanilla pve over pvp but i can still respect and partially understand why people might like it the way that it is. hopefully that clears things up, as a pvp server it should naturally attract pvpers, and as for the people who don't like pvp i think its safe to assume the ones that stay are staying because to them its the best of 3 choices:

1. join a pvp server and put up with the pvp because there aren't any relevant pve vanilla servers
2. quit the game all together
3. join an empty, poorly scripted pve server

i'm interested to hear your opinion about my question
napredator
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Pisshead » Thu Jul 09, 2015 1:13 am

Yes please PvE
Pisshead
Grunt
Grunt

by picklechips » Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:36 am

No please PvP
picklechips
Private
Private

by djwood84 » Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:35 am

I want a PVE server so all the people who fail at PVP can get off of this one.
djwood84
Private
Private

by napredator » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:42 am

djwood84 wrote:I want a PVE server so all the people who fail at PVP can get off of this one.

it wouldn't get rid of all the people who aren't good, but a fair amount of them yes

picklechips wrote:No please PvP

why not? talk to me
napredator
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by pinacolata » Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:01 pm

well guys stormrage server is coming, if PvE server doesnt make it here, we have that. the only downside is that we have to wait for the release :S
pinacolata
Grunt
Grunt

by mike1097 » Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:02 pm

we need a PvE Server as soon as possible or at least a second realm with PvP...
The population is too high!!!

I bet if you open donations you will get enough money to pay the extra server 1 year....

//edit dc's dc's dc's
"Drunhall"
60 Protection Warrior
<It burns when I PvP>

Alliance
Nostalrius Begins PvP
mike1097
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Barcs » Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:32 pm

I think that a new server should be opened (or converted from a test realm server), not just for PVE, but to also help with the lag and disconnect issues. Right now the server seems unstable. There were something like 11,000 people on today. I'm not so sure the server can handle it. It's been up and down all day.
Barcs
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions