PvE server

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Re: PvE server

by pinacolata » Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:30 am

yep totally agree with this, but i think maybe on a later date when the capacity is full.
pinacolata
Grunt
Grunt

by OGTUCKER117 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 2:33 am

TERRIBLE idea no need to split population
ill make sure to camp you if i ever see you just because this thread ;)
OGTUCKER117
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Conquestkale » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:03 am

No. it will split the population and world pvp is fun
Conquestkale
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Bambam » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:11 am

rewind wrote:Nein ! We'll camp you till cry !
Bambam Warrior 60, tank
Bambam
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Mimma » Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:14 am

Conquestkale wrote:No. it will split the population and world pvp is fun

YOU think world PvP is fun. It doesn't mean everyone else thinks that.
Mimma
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by OGTUCKER117 » Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:28 am

Mimma wrote:

less qq more pew pew
deal with it 8-)
OGTUCKER117
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Simonich » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:31 pm

Terrible idea, will split population. Questing is really hard but at least that's because the server is so awesome it has all those players!

And don't worry, I will protect you from gankers, even tho I'm a ganker my self. (If you're horde of course, if you're alliance, good luck ;) )
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Fogtripper » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:46 pm

Mimma wrote:

Once you ding L60, what difference does the server type make? If anything world PvP will keep a PvEer at heart interested/engaged in the server. Really though, are PvEers seeing so much PvP that it is ruining their experience? Is it access to 2 lowbie instances?

Bottom line is the fact that it is currently 1 server with thousands of players hasn't impacted the thousands of players. Unless you entertain the idea that PvE players are not playing and the population is solely PvPers.
Fogtripper
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Razeq » Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:27 pm

Bad idea. Would split the community. We do not want that.
Razeq
Tester

by Skegglaus » Tue Mar 10, 2015 12:04 am

Would split the community.. except that those that really don't like getting ganked & camped will move on and do something else with their time. If a PvE server were opened, those of us who loathe the so-called "world PvP" (Which is rarely anything resembling a fair fight. The Astranaar raids were fun, and so was defending Splintertree Post, but those are completely different from a higher-level character camping some quest-giving NPCs (Nesingwary's camp in STV, anybody?), or facing a group of enemies who end up camping you, and so on.

I enjoy PvP, don't get me wrong, but I enjoy fair fights. One-sided "pwnage" isn't sporting, and will easily ruin a person's evening. If this server develops to have enough of that, then I am certain that I shan't be the only one to abandon it, even though it's one of the best server I've played on (with regards to bugs, pathing, stability, etc.).

Those who say that adding a PvE server would split the community seem to assume that those who'd migrate to a PvE server would remain in the community without a PvE server. Some will, but I wager that some won't.
Skegglaus
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions