Pyrewood Village Detail :)

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Pyrewood Village Detail :)

by Peacebringer » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:22 pm

Hello everyone,
I just wanted to mention that it would be nice if we could see Pyrewood Village "event" when humans in that area transform into worgens when night comes and when they start using their special abillites 8-) 8-) 8-)

About this http://www.wowwiki.com/Pyrewood_Village is saying:

"Pyrewood's inhabitants have been cursed so that they undergo a nightly transformation into the bestial worgen (measured at 8:59PM–9:00PM server time), then return to their human forms upon the arrival of dawn. It is during this time that they become hostile to all players regardless of faction. Despite all its hardships, however, the village continues to service Alliance travellers by selling cloth, leather, and mail armor to customers. Just a little south of the village is an unmarked grave."

And http://classic-quests.wikia.com/wiki/Pyrewood_Village is saying:

"Pyrewood Village is an strange human village north of King's Road within the Silverpine Forest, under the looming Shadowfang Keep. The village is a settlement inhabited by a group of humans who have survived the coming of the Scourge, though not without paying a large price. Pyrewood's inhabitants have been cursed so that they undergo a nightly transformation into the bestial worgen , then return to their human forms upon the arrival of dawn. It is during this time that they become hostile towards any faction they encounter. Despite it's true alignment, the village still retains a suspicious hospitality towards the alliance players during the daylight."

There are probably some more info about them (their AI, HP, mana, resistances, immunities, minimum and maximum damage, attack speed, attack power, armor, equipment, loot table and drop rates, repuatation, their linking with other mobs, abilities, buffs, debuffs, spells how do they cast, when do they cast them, their position if they are not moving, their patrol route if they are moving etc...) but I found these two articles.
Peacebringer
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Pyrewood Village Detail :)

by Xadas » Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:09 am

i would love to see this working. i remember questing on my UD priest in silverpine back in the day. theres a quest to chill in one of the houses and fight waves of ~councilmen? anyways, after finishing the quest we were clearing our way back out when the humans transformed and started whopping us.

little things like this working just bring some real feel to the game.
Xadas
Grunt
Grunt

by Avshar » Thu Dec 11, 2014 3:06 pm

yea, the devs should really visit these suggestion topics more often, ideally leaving a remark about what they think..
...'Cause the players gonna play, play, play, play, play
And the haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate...
Avshar
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Hatson » Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:11 pm

They have actually on quite a few of them, Avshar.
But you can for sure know they're reading them all, but actually leaving a reply demands for a lasting decision, which isn't a comfy thing to do, because things might change and who knows if there will be bugs in the village or not on release that they perhaps didn't know of before, and such.

As a public figure, with thousands of others judging every action - It's usually best just to say nothing as long as the discussion isn't too big or too heated. You see the same thing IRL.
The White Blacksmith.
Sometimes I stream stuff: http://www.twitch.tv/travallama/
Hatson
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by Drain » Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:55 pm

I hope it's working. This should be a fully scripted server, no skipping things that are out of the that people might not notice.
R I P: Untoten(29d, 12h), Schuss(54d, 10h), Bluten(27d, 8h), Angst(9d, 11h), Zauber(23d, 5h)
Retired from the Nost forums. Moved to Elysium. https://forum.elysium-project.org/index ... user=45003
Drain
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

Return to Suggestions