Wall jumping and levitate glitch

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Re: Wall jumping and levitate glitch

by A7XZ » Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:53 pm

Avshar wrote:
A7XZ wrote:For me, wall jumping and the levitate glitch (there are a few more) were some of the most fun parts of the game.

This seriously took my breath away.. :roll:

It's all about respect and understanding that someone else can enjoy a part of the game you didn't really care about. I don't play PVP much, but I understand why people do and why they think it's so fun. Seriously, stop being so narrow minded.
A7XZ
Tester

by Kes » Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:35 am

This is how I would pass time in-between bg/arena queues :D
Kes
Grunt
Grunt

by Engrave » Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:58 pm

A7XZ wrote:For me, wall jumping and the levitate glitch (there are a few more) were some of the most fun parts of the game.

Also moonwalking. Harmless and fun :lol:
Engrave
Private
Private

by Daemon » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:28 pm

The 1.12 client had some glitches that allow players to reach some specific areas using wall jumping technics. Since these glitches are "Blizzlike", they cannot be considered as bug, and will be allowed on Nostalrius.
However, if someone abuses of it to get an advantage in battlegrounds for example, he may receive a warning, and appropriate sanctions may apply in the case of a repetition of the same offence.
Daemon
Administrator
Administrator

by Askental » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:37 am

Daemon wrote:The 1.12 client had some glitches that allow players to reach some specific areas using wall jumping technics. Since these glitches are "Blizzlike", they cannot be considered as bug, and will be allowed on Nostalrius.
However, if someone abuses of it to get an advantage in battlegrounds for example, he may receive a warning, and appropriate sanctions may apply in the case of a repetition of the same offence.

<3
Askental
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by secondary » Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:10 am

If this server is mangos based you have a backported 2.4.1 server. The walljumping from 1.12.1 does not work with that. Probably cause of different packets or w/e.
Its not the same as retail and it will probably never be again.

I was able to climb from Azshara to Winterspring with ease on retail. On privates its almost impossible to even get 2 consecutive jumps.
secondary
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Germinou » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:47 am

I was able to climb from Azshara to Winterspring with ease on retail. On privates its almost impossible to even get 2 consecutive jumps.

Private servers are not bugged enough :/
Germinou
Grunt
Grunt

by Karmacode » Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:47 pm

secondary wrote:... On privates its almost impossible to even get 2 consecutive jumps.

Wallwalking has been impossible on all vanilla privates I've tried. Walljumping has worked somewhat, but definitely not as well as it did in retail vanilla.

Daemon wrote:The 1.12 client had some glitches

I take it this means wallwalking will be nerfed? Seeing as 1.9.0 was the first patch in which they tried to remove creative exploration.
Karmacode
Private
Private

by dsquidvicious » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:29 pm

secondary wrote:If this server is mangos based you have a backported 2.4.1 server. The walljumping from 1.12.1 does not work with that. Probably cause of different packets or w/e.
Its not the same as retail and it will probably never be again.

Okay tough guy.
dsquidvicious
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Hatson » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:47 pm

Daemon wrote:The 1.12 client had some glitches that allow players to reach some specific areas using wall jumping technics. Since these glitches are "Blizzlike", they cannot be considered as bug, and will be allowed on Nostalrius.

Thank you. I hope it all works out on release. :)
It's the little things..
The White Blacksmith.
Sometimes I stream stuff: http://www.twitch.tv/travallama/
Hatson
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions