Make a second PvP server.

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Re: Make a second PvP server.

by flamespeedy » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:22 pm

drfrozen wrote:Due to the 10k+ amount of players that reaches the server every day nowadays,it has came to such an extreme situation that you need atleast 5 minutes to see the npcs in cities and starting zones..... . So my idea would be a second pvp realm with a fresh start.It is gonna be a lot of hard work,I know,but the game is becoming unplayable with all the chinese everywhere.I have played since the beginning of the server(release day) and i can say that back when we had 7k pop it was just fine,no delay,no lag.And its not just me,a lot of people are up for this idea.

They should make a "Nostalrius Politically Correct" server.. lol jk

However the devs seem to love to censor everyone speaking out against this, by either banning you for "racism" or locking every thread on this issue so you can't reply to what the GM said. If the devs choose being PC over doing what is right, this server is going to fail. My friends have even started to stop playing because of these issues. The devs most likely know, that if they (Chinese) get banned, or moved Chinese IP/accounts to a different server, the population would be very low on the other realms, so they have decided to say fuck you to all the other countries and put up with the lag and if you speak out, then you can have a nice ban.

I hope that all what i just said is a lot of crap, but it probably isn't.
flamespeedy
Tester

by Anceron » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:12 pm

Can we just ban all Chinese IPs? Tired of Seeing "Tkjadc says: "
Anceron
Grunt
Grunt

by Alkz » Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:40 pm

We still need a 2nd server pvp with same timeline & free migration !
Alkz
Private
Private

by Yannjha » Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:38 pm

Alkz wrote:We still need a 2nd server pvp with same timeline & free migration !

Finally, a good and simple idea!
Yannja - Wlock - 60
MC <Genesis>
Yannjha
Tester

by Spanked » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:05 pm

New PVP realm sounds great in my opinion, However I don/t agree with the Migration. The current realm is full of players in every farm spot and its just a huge competition... A new realm is well needed in my opinion. Maybe a PVE/PVP realm? Idk but what I do know is that lag is annoying and I hate playing the milliseconds game. PVP servers should not lag.
Spanked
Tester

by simsod » Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:05 am

I also want a second or even third PVP server!
Maybe we can choose to transfer there or so?
When is this happening?:)
simsod
Tester

by Duninn » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:43 pm

Honestly would love another PVP server. I can see two ways to do it:

1.) Allow only level 50's and below to transfer to new server due to gear issues and released content.

2.) Allow free transfer period but any unreleased gear either destroyed or replaced upon transfer.

Also, I would not mind donating to achieve a new server.
Duninn
Grunt
Grunt

by Dr. Doom » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:34 am

The alternative seems to be the other private servers around the way it's looking.
Dr. Doom
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by PeaceHammer » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:04 pm

Dr. Doom wrote:The alternative seems to be the other private servers around the way it's looking.

There is only one upcoming Vanilla server that I'm keeping an eye on. They seem to be truly dedicated to releasing when everything is perfect, which I like. The downside is that the wait might be awhile. Though I think they've been in development for 3+ years.
PeaceHammer
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Prismane » Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:15 pm

PeaceHammer wrote:
Dr. Doom wrote:The alternative seems to be the other private servers around the way it's looking.

There is only one upcoming Vanilla server that I'm keeping an eye on. They seem to be truly dedicated to releasing when everything is perfect, which I like. The downside is that the wait might be awhile. Though I think they've been in development for 3+ years.

Really, which one is that if I may ask?
Prismane
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions