Fixing Windfury (please read)

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Re: Fixing Windfury (please read)

by Totemi » Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:25 pm

Dr. Doom wrote:Can confirm this bug. The extra 2 swings for the same amount of your regular AP, after that you get an AP increase that you can see in your character tab that fades away 1-2 secs later; and of course, here's not grey wind animation.

At the moment it seems like the most pressing Shaman bug, in fact I've yet to find other bugs (level 32 only mind you) affecting the class; thus a fix here would put shamans in a pretty good spot, with only secondary issues left.

+1 even Dr. Doom is on board.
Totemi
Private
Private

by AidanNaut » Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:25 am

can confirm this bug. I'm quite sad that I'm missing out on a good amount of damage.

There is also another bug with Flurry in which critting with one remaining stack of Flurry will not give you fresh stacks of Flurry. Another big chunk of damage lost for us enhance shamans.
AidanNaut
Private
Private

by Slicy » Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:05 pm

Friendly bump.
Grand Marshal Scarab Lord Slicy "Baguette"
Slicy
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Spysee » Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:10 pm

PLEASE, PLEASE, fix this ASAP. It is the bread and butter of the Shaman class when leveling especially.

Another bug I found which is not nearly as important though:
After casting ghost wolf, Water Walking no longer works, even after shifting back into humanoid form again.
Spysee
Tester

by wingah » Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:48 pm

https://report.nostalrius.org/plugins/tracker/?aid=1242

submited: 2015-06-04

confirmed: 2016-02-22

Assigned: none

asap?:D
wingah
Tester

by Totemi » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:37 pm

AidanNaut wrote:can confirm this bug. I'm quite sad that I'm missing out on a good amount of damage.

There is also another bug with Flurry in which critting with one remaining stack of Flurry will not give you fresh stacks of Flurry. Another big chunk of damage lost for us enhance shamans.

I have noticed this as well, I had just assumed it was a combat scrolling text addon that I used that may have shown the crits out of order but, it seems this is not the case. I did a quick search to see if this was reported on the bug tracker and found one for the warrior talent flurry in which it affects them the same it does for us. It was reported 11 months ago and was changed to confirmed and assigned (to sean) 4 months ago.

The post can be found here
https://report.nostalrius.org/plugins/tracker/?aid=468

I made a comment advising that the talent is not working correctly within the shaman community as well. I'm guessing when (or if) they fix it it will be fixed on our end as well.
Totemi
Private
Private

by kroven009 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:59 pm

wingah wrote:https://report.nostalrius.org/plugins/tracker/?aid=1242

submited: 2015-06-04

confirmed: 2016-02-22

Assigned: none

asap?:D

Lol
I think we should bump this report rather than this topic because it seems to be going nowhere
kroven009
Tester

by reywas216 » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:01 pm

Windfury being a core aspect to Enh and being bugged is game changing. In an aspect of progression, the spec can't be played to it's full potential. I'm actually really disappointed that it hasn't been fixed already. I have faith though whilst I level my Enh shaman daily.
Arrgo, Tauren Enh Shaman, PVP server. Guild: <LOW>
reywas216
Tester

by borisy » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:12 pm

AidanNaut wrote:can confirm this bug. I'm quite sad that I'm missing out on a good amount of damage.

I can confirm this one too.
borisy
Tester

by Shinigamy » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:50 pm

can confirm this bug. I'm quite sad that I'm missing out on a good amount of damage!

Also: the animation bug. Please, fix!

Thanks.
Shinigamy
Grunt
Grunt

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions