The Issues regarding "Runed Arcanite Rod"

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Re: The Issues regarding "Runed Arcanite Rod"

by Botmaster5 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:15 pm

umandez wrote:
Uzephi wrote:
Sharax wrote:I would agree with this. If people are using scripts to buy out limited recipes, then I don't see any value supporting a limited recipe mechanic.

I think they should silently do it for a day or two so those scripters will fill their bags with a useless recipe then let us know 24hrs after the hotfix :twisted:

+1 :lol:

Make it Blizzlike cap the server at 2500 pop. (don't do that really! just make it BoP or a dynamic refresh rate.)

dont make it bop, because that will trigger a "are you sure you want to pick this up". i like the idea of a ninja patch that causes all the script kiddies to fill their bags with shit. and the slow realization that they have in fact NOT been timing gods on the item respawns... :lol:
<Titans of War> Xashe
"Behold those who have power, and who are not afraid to wield it. Behold... the warlocks!" - Gul'dan
Botmaster5
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by ceoddyn » Fri Mar 18, 2016 7:39 pm

leveling my enchanting now, bump
ceoddyn
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Odahviin » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:28 am

+1

And I don't think you get the "are you sure you want to" msg when buying
Odahviin
Tester

by Mahes » Sat Mar 19, 2016 4:58 pm

I agree with these issues here. Entirely detrimental to the economy and is pretty much ruining the game for me right now. I have over a day played sitting in front of this stupid vendor and nothing, I bring a USB drive to work to check it occasionally and people camp this vendor 24 hours a day.
Mahes
Tester

by Aerwynne » Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:42 pm

I didn't know it was this bad. This needs to be fixxed indeed.
Aerwynne
Tester

by VidocQ » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:15 pm

im stay all day for buy....... its unreal....
im /played 27day 12 hours.... on Nostalrius VidocQQ
VidocQ
Sergeant
Sergeant

by VidocQ » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:04 pm

im stay all day, and not buy..... very long and hurd (((((

ITS not good ....
im /played 27day 12 hours.... on Nostalrius VidocQQ
VidocQ
Sergeant
Sergeant

by SanderP » Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:03 pm

Push. Camping for like a week now, neither of the recipes showed up for me
Flavie, 60 Hunter
Illusion, 60 Rogue
Star, 43 Paladin
<The Council>
SanderP
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Faelix » Mon Mar 21, 2016 6:23 am

I do not make IRL money off these, I am the quick buck guy and I'm currently farming these myself, I'm also taking great joy in beating the real gold sellers to the recipes. It's great times. Buy from someone who ends with a "lix" and you are supporting a real gamer.

The syndicate as I like to call them still aquire most of the recipes by pulling and glitching the vendor in various places around the glade, they also hold onto at least 50% of them to artificially inflate the price, Ill point them out to you if i see you there and we can team up to take them down.

Hope to see you in moonglade.

PS. I agree about the timers, they should be reworked to accommodate the server
ImageImageImage
Faelix
Private
Private

by StillOutOfMind » Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:21 pm

So, I see I'm not alone with this. I can happily report that I personally had success meanwhile - a REALLY lucky Server Crash, after which I managed to be one of the first few to reconnect, made me finally buy the damn thing. Yet waiting for an occasional server Crash combined with being lucky at reconnecting can't be the solution to this. I recognized the Forum Mods already redirect similar concerns to my thread here, so can we expect an official statement on the topic any time soon?
StillOutOfMind
Tester

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions