The Issues regarding "Runed Arcanite Rod"

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Re: The Issues regarding "Runed Arcanite Rod"

by StillOutOfMind » Fri Mar 25, 2016 3:30 am

Quicktip: Killing vendor doesnt reset Recipe Respawn timer. Don't try being a smartass around people who tried this for days, please, while you obviously have no clue what you are talking about. Back to topic please.
StillOutOfMind
Tester

by SanderP » Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:47 pm

Off-topic
Last edited by Pottu on Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Insults
Flavie, 60 Hunter
Illusion, 60 Rogue
Star, 43 Paladin
<The Council>
SanderP
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by SanderP » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:51 am

After weeks of clicking my finger sinew to trash, I finally got the rod recipe a few mins ago and the cloak one yday afternoon.

You really need to adjust this respawn times, it cannot be that you have to literally rip weeks of lifetime for this bullshit recipe, it's game breaking for enchanters.

Stop editing my posts and do something, jesus christ
Flavie, 60 Hunter
Illusion, 60 Rogue
Star, 43 Paladin
<The Council>
SanderP
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by SanderP » Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:41 am

Still no response or solution?
Flavie, 60 Hunter
Illusion, 60 Rogue
Star, 43 Paladin
<The Council>
SanderP
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Jjohnz » Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:30 am

the most dumb and annoying thing from vanilla/tbc which no one ever gonna miss maybe only botters, moreover its 2400 times worse on international server, since you have bots from ALL timezones camping those recipes !

fucking fix it!
Jjohnz
Tester

by aliisa » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:15 pm

Hi

Unfortunately tweaking the respawn timer is highly non-blizzlike. Therefore the respawn timer should stay untouched. There are some funservers around if you're looking for a vanilla server with custom content etc.
Aliisa
Undead Holy Priest
<The Red Dawn>
aliisa
Tester

by Beepy » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:34 pm

Was planning to make a similar thread and i saw this one so gonna post my thoughts in here.

Not everything has to be blizzlike. We are playing on a private server that peaks on 12-13 k players the amount is insane and 4-5X compare to a high populated server of the original Vanilla times.

Regarding the runed arcanite rod the recipe is being camped 24/7 not because people wanna use it but because people wanna ah the recipe for silly amounts of gold (130+ atm on horde side). Adjusting the spawn timers isn't gonna help because the recipe is still gonna be camped.

What can you do instead? Make every single vendor recipe in game BoP to prevent them from being camped for auction house purposes so the people that actually need them and have the professions for them are actually able to use them.

Its way further from blizzlike to have something being camped 24/7 then allowing the players to actualy use it.

I got my rod yesterday after paying 90g to a low lvl alt that was created purely for the purpose of camping the specific vendor and it sucked bigtime. Dont make more players go through the same bullshit.

There is nothing blizzlike on Nostalrius when it comes to professions/gathering and farming and with the amount of people that play here it something to be expected. Even raiding itself isnt even remotely close to blizzlike with the cost of single proper raid night (with wipes etc) at 300-400 gold... Making our lifes even harder just doesnt make sense.
Beepy
Private
Private

by Jjohnz » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:43 am

well we should just report any sellers of those limited recipes, pretty sure most of them will get banned
Jjohnz
Tester

by Mugo » Mon Apr 04, 2016 3:45 pm

You guys forgetting one fact that there are recipes for professions that only a vendor from opposing faction is selling. What about those? You want them to be bop too? Think again.
Mugo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Faelix » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:11 am

Mugo wrote:You guys forgetting one fact that there are recipes for professions that only a vendor from opposing faction is selling. What about those? You want them to be bop too? Think again.

Ya, but these ppl want their way, and dont care if spending a few hours farming g is more efficient than spending days and weeks at the vendor to no avail.
ImageImageImage
Faelix
Private
Private

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions