The Issues regarding "Runed Arcanite Rod"

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Re: The Issues regarding "Runed Arcanite Rod"

by Pottu » Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:28 pm

If you suspect a character to be a bot at the vendor, make a GM ticket and we will investigate.

The GM team.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

by SanderP » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:00 pm

Pottu wrote:If you suspect a character to be a bot at the vendor, make a GM ticket and we will investigate.

The GM team.

What about the issue in general??
Flavie, 60 Hunter
Illusion, 60 Rogue
Star, 43 Paladin
<The Council>
SanderP
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Mahes » Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:51 am

I agree, this is crazy trying to get this recipe. What say you Game Masters? Working as intended? I'll keep trying, im Dedicated!
Mahes
Tester

by nackskott » Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:15 am

Sharax wrote:
Botmaster5 wrote:imo, remove all timers from limited quantity recipes.

I would agree with this. If people are using scripts to buy out limited recipes, then I don't see any value supporting a limited recipe mechanic.

+1 from me as well, first I thought "lol why that defeats the purpose" but now that some recipes have time very many are suffering from the farmers using scripts to buy their shit.. And who ends up suffering? The casual player, the hardcore player, the noob the pro - everyone but the guys who keep on doing this.

So yeah the purpose for those timers aren't only already defeated - they have been turned against the common player. Until a better way to solve this is thought up I think it's a good idea to remove the timers.
nackskott
Private
Private

by Mahes » Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:17 am

Is this working as intended? There are 6 on the AH right now being sold by only 2 guys...
Mahes
Tester

by stapler » Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:36 am

I understand that the Devs want the game to be as close as possible to the original wow feeling. But when exploits/bugs/and scripts are so rampant that people cant even get items needed to extend their game play is becomes an issue that does need a long and hard thought. Take a walk into winterspring and try to buy a recipe. You cant really. you'll just get killed. or in Moonglade people will kite the vendor miles away just to buy the plan. I have screenshots of this if Devs or who ever else would like to view them
stapler
Tester

by Faelix » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:33 am

The timer is indeed working properly. Things should get better within a month, hang in there guys.
ImageImageImage
Faelix
Private
Private

by SanderP » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:20 pm

Faelix wrote:The timer is indeed working properly. Things should get better within a month, hang in there guys.

Stop bullshit if your brain allows that
Flavie, 60 Hunter
Illusion, 60 Rogue
Star, 43 Paladin
<The Council>
SanderP
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Faelix » Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:44 pm

So rude. The jealousy is oozing from your fingers.

I've seen your rogue there, stop failing if your brain allows it.
ImageImageImage
Faelix
Private
Private

by Soyoen » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:57 am

Wrong advice
Last edited by Pottu on Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Coloured text
Soyoen
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions