Crack down on racism.

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Re: Crack down on racism.

by Dr. Doom » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:01 pm

Thefilth wrote:Can't speak for whereever you're from, but in Danish law racism includes pretty much any grouping of individuals. For example, being homophobic is treated like racism, in the eyes of the law.

Demented legislation in countries with too much money for their own good. Pretty common.
Dr. Doom
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by smilkovpetko » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:29 pm

Both Racism and Empty boxes should be banned .

With exception of Empty boxes in "guild chat,whispers,say,party,raid" they should be allowed there because it is their own right of privacy and foreign speaking private.

Public via trade/world/lookingforgroup/general etc should be Banned.

Poking fingers, accusing for server lags, making angry and hateful speech via racism in public should be also Banned.
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Setup » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:38 pm

If you don't like what someone's saying on the game, block them on the game.

If you don't like what someone is saying on the forum, block them on the forum.

Censoring others because you don't agree with them makes you a despicable cretin, and in my view, makes you worse than the supposed racist.
Setup
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by smilkovpetko » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:44 pm

Setup wrote:Censoring others because you don't agree with them makes you a despicable cretin, and in my view, makes you worse than the supposed racist.

Racism should not be tolerated at any form no matter how far you disagree with someone period.
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Dr. Doom » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:51 pm

smilkovpetko wrote:
Setup wrote:Censoring others because you don't agree with them makes you a despicable cretin, and in my view, makes you worse than the supposed racist.

Racism should not be tolerated at any form no matter how far you disagree with someone period.

I've never been religious enough to go for this sort of anathema. Like I've said before, outcry about racism is really the reverse Goodwin Law, reduces any argument's weight.
Dr. Doom
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

by smilkovpetko » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:45 pm

by Dr. Doom » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:51 pm Like I've said before, outcry about racism is really the reverse Goodwin Law, reduces any argument's weight.

server have lags issue .

What sort of arguments approve to point fingers on Chinese?

No the server have lags issues because it is not limited and it is overpopulated , this in no way will get fixed even if 100% of population was from UK or US only , the truth is that server just can't handle the amount of population.

What racism arguments weight here? nothing but destroying the server reputation overall.

Empty Boxes = yes i agree that "anything public which is non english" should be removed and this is not personally toward chinese but regarding TOU suppose to be for everyone , but people should have rights and free will to express their own language privacy between and among them in party/s/guild/whispers.

What racism arguments weight here? destroying and claiming server as Chinese where 80% of overall population is non USA/UK and 60% of overall population is non Chinese.
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Pottu » Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:04 pm

Well, I'm slightly surprised this lasted until page 3 before it went full off-topic with questionable real world examples.

The GM team.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

Previous

Return to Suggestions