Please make a CH realm.

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Re: Please make a CH realm.

by Nothing » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:32 pm

How about just adding a rule that states English is the only language to be spoken outside of guild/raid chat? As for the lag, there is nothing that can be done.
Nothing
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by smilkovpetko » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:44 pm

Rarilmar wrote:
smilkovpetko wrote:
1: Not true at all , this is because of server that is not limited to amount of players and unable to handle overpopulation even if there was 100% europeans.

You have no fucking clue how the population looks like. On H side 1st 8 populated guilds are Chinese 1st english guild comes on 9th place fallowed by more china. I got this info from running census addon for about 2 times / day for the last month. So if population would be european/us we will not have this problems.

I would like an official post about the server demographics based on IP that would factor in the small guilds and unguilded players properly.

Also playing BGs at china hour is insanity! chat converts to 75% china chat... What happend to english only? GMs take no actions about china spam

What does simple nation matter with LAG ?!.
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Aslan » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:45 pm

nackskott wrote:
How is this discrimination?
...So what if all Chineese are affected?

Please :(.

Also we seem to be on one level to some degree.. you say it doesnt matter to you if you have to move.. thats cool =P. Id prolly move too if there was a lower pop server with less lag, however I dont want to force others to do so.

Besides, you were the one asking so calling me a "PC softie", whatever that is, isnt the nicest thing :). Maybe you should trying to be more objective on yourself one day, it might make you less happy but more aware.
Scar - Endurance
Aslan - The tales of a Shaman...
Raid streams; As soon as the lag is adjusted (rip)
http://www.twitch.tv/scarnostalrius
Aslan
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by nackskott » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:56 pm

Aslan wrote:
nackskott wrote:
How is this discrimination?
...So what if all Chineese are affected?

Please :(.

Also we seem to be on one level to some degree.. you say it doesnt matter to you if you have to move.. thats cool =P. Id prolly move too if there was a lower pop server with less lag, however I dont want to force others to do so.

Besides, you were the one asking so calling me a "PC softie", whatever that is, isnt the nicest thing :). Maybe you should trying to be more objective on yourself one day, it might make you less happy but more aware.

Jesus quote out of context much?
So what if all Chineese are affected? Idc if it's me who has to move as long as I can communicate with everyone properly. Am I racist towards myself then? Drop that shit please it's not like something hurtful has been said.
nackskott
Private
Private

by nackskott » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:58 pm

Nothing wrote:How about just adding a rule that states English is the only language to be spoken outside of guild/raid chat? As for the lag, there is nothing that can be done.

There is already a rule like that in place I think.

Are you a developer? Why wouldn't an aditional server work? I think many people would donate money for thr previlige of not seeing blanks or not understanding a word thats being said.
nackskott
Private
Private

by smilkovpetko » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:09 pm

I am very disappointed and frustrated watching how western people looking at and treating racism.
I am not myself Chinese but reading those comments how "chinese" are the ones that suppose to be "removed" so the server will become lag free.
How "chinese" affecting the overpopulation where server is not limited and the server can limit the population if that was the problem.

-When this world will grow up ?
-How many world wars suppose to happen until we stop this Stone Age intelligence?

Holocaust didn't begin from common sense and multi culture , it begin with pointing finger toward others.....

I mean this is ridiculous what i am reading in those forums today, especially by Westerns which are our "democracy" fighters today.

With all due respect and apologize toward Nostalrius team for writing this.
/Wisdom is Priority
/Activity is Skill
/Skill is gear
smilkovpetko
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by Fagatron » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:42 pm

Just another 1 of those threads... Sigh
I dont get why ppl Blame the lag on Chinese people... Just because they happened to Join After EU joined ?
I wonder who ppl would blame if there was no "majority" (as u Seem to call it) such as china.
Mafia, Bots, goldsellers... All has been there before and just got bigger due to the population growth
So it's irrelevant if china made it grow or mongolia it's no ones "fault" in particular.
Simple minded people such as OP wont ever learn how to self-reflect
Fagatron
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by erwinestpol » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:11 pm

If anyone thinks the influx of Chinese players did not affect the lag or how the game is played (e.g because of the ping difference), they're straight up ignorant and just fucking stupid
erwinestpol
Grunt
Grunt

by Fagatron » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:54 pm

erwinestpol wrote:If anyone thinks the influx of Chinese players did not affect the lag or how the game is played (e.g because of the ping difference), they're straight up ignorant and just fucking stupid

How has this anything to so with them Beiing chinese? If you really beleive that you Are everything you just Said.
If they would all be American / european we would still have the Same Ping issue but no one to blame
Your answer is just as simple minded as OP. Congraz.
Fagatron
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Pottu » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:35 pm

We have no plans of introducing new realms at this time. It's not just simple as pressing a button. If it was, the Chinese would all be playing on their own server, located in China, and they wouldn't have to use VPNs and suffer 300+ ping.

Please remember that we do not tolerate racist remarks or discrimination. Blaming all the Chinese for lag, gold selling or botting is indeed racist - we had gold sellers and botters before the Chinese population growth.

IP-ban is not a solution either as they already use VPNs to be able to connect but many of our Oceanic and Asian (non-Chinese) players also use VPNs, as do some North-American players.

The GM team.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

Previous

Return to Suggestions