Whisper limitations!

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Whisper limitations!

by Simonich » Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:39 am

So i see what you did there nostalrius. Its quite effective, should work well. But why add it on lvl 60 chars? I dont think lvl 60 characters will engage in gold advertising, and the limit is limiting me when i need to inform my guildies (in the 3 different guilds) if an event is going on, or for various tactics and use of chat for other purposes as in for combat.

I can see that my whispers eventually stop working after i make plenty on different people, and im unable to answer anything for the next 2 minutes or so. Could you keep that effect for ppl below lvl 30 or below lvl 60 at least?
Was good to have you all

Hail The Red Dawn <3
Simonich
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

Re: Whisper limitations!

by Bluefear » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:01 pm

why don't you make a custom chat channel instead of whispering 100 people
Bluefear
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Tyrael » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:32 pm

Greetings,

Advertisers have used compromised 60 characters to spam, this is why we have implemented certain systems for all levels. They are always being innovated so for now you'll have to find ways around this limitation and it's possible that it may not affect legitimate players as much in the future.

We apologize for the issues it causes but for now it's for the best.

Regards,
GM Team.
GM Team Leader
Tyrael
Game Master
Game Master

by Artie » Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:40 pm

get discord
[Blacklisted]
Artie
Sergeant
Sergeant

by thenuclearwalrus » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:16 am

You should choose some people who can be officers in the other guilds, and whisper to them and then they can announce stuff and get people going. Also be more strict on the use of Teamspeak or some other VOIP program, then you just tell people what to do there.
thenuclearwalrus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to Suggestions