Rok'Delar demons

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Rok'Delar demons

by Bloodybeast » Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:38 pm

Hello there,

These 4 demons are a pain in the ass to kill, not because they're hard to kill but because of the following problems.

1 - The respawn time is WAY too long for a server with 10k+ players logged in (13k+ today).
2 - People aren't aware that they can get banned if they despawn the mob on purpose.

So what's happening is the leaf to start the quest is easy as fuck to get while the demons are just way too hard to kill. And guess what's happening....there are more and more hunters waiting for these demons, meaning, there is more and more aggressivity around these mobs. THAT means, more multi-shots making these demons despawn, meaning more reports, meaning more bans for a stupid reason....

I know these demons aren't supposed to have a 10min respawn but come on 3 hours? while there are 5-6 hunts queueing and about 20 retards body pulling the mob cuz they don't give a flying fuck about how annoying it can be to wait 3 fucking days to get 1 out of 4 demons.

Save yourself some time with the reports and bans...reduce the respawn time when it's being depoped by players AND by the cleaner.

All it takes is a few sql queries, i could do that myself within 5mins if i had the db structure.

An angry hunter who spend his weekend to get a fucking demon's head.

Peace
Last edited by Bloodybeast on Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bloodybeast
Tester

Re: Rok'Delar demons

by Noxit » Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:56 am

I support this to and I have been reporting the griefer but they dont get banned.

The demon fight are perfect but the timers sucks at this population and the worst is the ppl dont respect the list anymore.

And everytime u been camping its hard to communicate with the other hunters cuz 90% of them dont speak english and cant move where the demon spawn so thet body pull it and some1 hits it and the cleaner comes gg.
Last edited by Noxit on Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Noxit
Sergeant
Sergeant

by thenuclearwalrus » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:45 am

Uhhhhhhh, In what regard is it bannable to despawn the demon? All playstyles are allowed within the game, which includes despawning those demons. If someone can camp a town killing all the quest givers for 12+ hours, I can despawn the demon.
thenuclearwalrus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Noxit » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:26 pm

thenuclearwalrus wrote:Uhhhhhhh, In what regard is it bannable to despawn the demon? All playstyles are allowed within the game, which includes despawning those demons. If someone can camp a town killing all the quest givers for 12+ hours, I can despawn the demon.

Short answer: grief
Noxit
Sergeant
Sergeant

by thenuclearwalrus » Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:27 pm

If a single person does it for more than 24 hours, then it is grief, but if multiple seperate players do it, its not grief.
thenuclearwalrus
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Return to Suggestions