Feedback

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Re: Feedback

by Jeniaxx » Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:22 am

Boomshaka wrote:Jorim is just a Kronos fanboy who seems frighten by the recent hype of Nos. You can tell from his reddit post history.
http://www.reddit.com/user/Jojothebeard

Thanks a lot Boomshaka. Really interesting indeed.
Want to play Horde,have fun and clean the PVE content within a guild with strong ambitions ?
If YES then send us your application here http://rid-nostalrius.wowlaunch.com or contact Hatson, Kratu, Slaede or Althros IG
Jeniaxx
Sergeant
Sergeant

by jorim » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:07 am

Yes I used to have no preference between kronos or nostalrius when I started this thread. I stumbled on them at the same time. I tried to give some feedback that some people agree upon but most is not open for discussion apparantly.

Yes I use the same forum name everywhere, if I wanted to be a sneaky bastard I wouldn't make it so easy for you to find out I'm the same person.

If you think restoring instant 55 characters on a "blizzlike" x1 experience server is ok then sure excusez-moi I'm a kronos fanboy. You say community decides but that's not really an argument, let them decide now and not when i would have a geared lvl 60 character after 6 months it's too late then.

If you think spamming on the subreddit of kronos and rebirth is your idea of creating a hype then we can agree to disagree. I don't think it looks good.

I hope the beta turns out ok, I'll try it out myself. But be aware that if you promise 100% working (there is even no bug tracker) it can backfire.
jorim
Private
Private

by WindyCastle » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:40 am

But be aware that if you promise 100% working

Are you trolling ? What is the use of making a beta if everything is 100% working ?

Yes I used to have no preference between kronos or nostalrius

In fact you started advertising for Kronos before creating your account on Nostalrius Begins.

You say community decides but that's not really an argument, let them decide now

It is absurd to make a poll now... Restoring characters or not will depend on how the server grows, on what the community wants.
Anyway, without this point, would you join Nostalrius ? Or you like spending your time trying to create fake polemics on our forums ? (see your posts again ...).

If you think spamming on the subreddit of kronos and rebirth is your idea

I don't know for this, but I saw Kronos fanboys and even staff members creating a whole of accounts on Corecraft boards to defend Kronos (they admitted it later) with a lot of different usernames (all with 1 post).
See your reddit, youtube, forum account, how can you say that Nostalrius is aggressively advertising ?
WindyCastle
Tester

by Germinou » Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:17 am

then sure excusez-moi I'm a kronos fanboy.

Jorim, thanks for self-admission of guilt, we don't even have to force you.
We'll send you to gulag as soon as possible. Pack your bags !
Germinou
Grunt
Grunt

by Nyarko » Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:47 pm

Germinou wrote:We'll send you to gulag as soon as possible. Pack your bags !

We expected nothing less from you Germaine.
<Phoenix>
Nyarko
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Grungie » Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:11 pm

Hatson wrote:
Grungie wrote:Nope, it's easy.

See I can't tell if you're being sarcastic now or not.

Protip : Rewind = sarcasm
Grungie
Grunt
Grunt

by venven » Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:13 pm

Grungie wrote:
Hatson wrote:
Grungie wrote:Nope, it's easy.

See I can't tell if you're being sarcastic now or not.

Protip : Rewind = retard

fixed
Rogue IG & IRL.
venven
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Murloc » Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:45 pm

Yes I used to have no preference between kronos or nostalrius when I started this thread. I stumbled on them at the same time.

Date you joined nostalrius : Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:29 am
Date you joined kronos : 27.October 2014

you little liar, and no need to put below the post you made on kronos before coming here, it already clear for everyone. Nostalrius team is really too nice letting you speaking here.
Murloc
Private
Private

by S3khM3t » Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:37 pm

I really don't know why there is so much hate between the two community, both servers seems really good and it's absolutely normal to have preferences .

Just let everyone talk about their feelings ...

If you think spamming on the subreddit of kronos and rebirth is your idea

I don't know what you're talking about, we are few people discussing on corecraft forum or reddit@wowserver but i doubt about Nostalrius's staff members spamming on Kronos reddit .
S3khM3t
Grunt
Grunt

by rewind » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:10 pm

venven wrote:
Protip : Rewind = retard

rewind
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

PreviousNext

Return to Suggestions