Feedback

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Re: Feedback

by Grungie » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:50 pm

venven wrote:
Grungie wrote:Protip : Rewind = retard

fixed

Was my first choice, but i'm sick of being moderated for words likes "idiot" or "moron" by our dear Staff members.
Grungie
Grunt
Grunt

by Boomshaka » Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:59 pm

jorim wrote:Yes I used to have no preference between kronos or nostalrius when I started this thread. I stumbled on them at the same time. I tried to give some feedback that some people agree upon but most is not open for discussion apparantly.

:roll:
jorim wrote:If you think restoring instant 55 characters on a "blizzlike" x1 experience server is ok then sure excusez-moi I'm a kronos fanboy. You say community decides but that's not really an argument, let them decide now and not when i would have a geared lvl 60 character after 6 months it's too late then.
90% chance this won't happen. I've already had a topic about it:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=154
The beta characters didn't go through the new progression timeline and some were instant 55s. The beta players will also be in the minority. The community decides.
jorim wrote:If you think spamming on the subreddit of kronos and rebirth is your idea of creating a hype then we can agree to disagree. I don't think it looks good.
I am not a fan of spamming other subreddits actually(especially when the server isn't even out!). But its silly if you think players of Kronos haven't done the same in the past(The rebirth subreddit is a good example. They even did it in the global chat when Rebirth was up). The admins can not control what one person in their community does. If this server holds up to my guild's expectations and is stable... I'm sure we will make a post saying our goodbyes to Rebirth. Sure its advertisement but its exactly what word of mouth is...
Boomshaka
Grunt
Grunt

by Rhoen » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:25 pm

Aye that we would boom, word of mouth is always the best way to spread awareness for anything. When people feel you are shoving something down their throat...well, how can they get a taste for it?
Rhoen
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Envy » Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:28 pm

Rhoen wrote:When people feel you are shoving something down their throat...well, how can they get a taste for it?

I knew people that liked that very much, but I guess we're not talking about the same thing !
Envy
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Blood » Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:08 pm

Envy, I see you going...
Blood
Tester

by Osiris » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:55 am

Too much toxic and hostility going on in here, besically about nothing because nothing was released yet. Please calm down and be friends.
Osiris
Grunt
Grunt

by jorim » Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:57 pm

WindyCastle wrote:In fact you started advertising for Kronos before creating your account on Nostalrius Begins.

Well there was no forum before 2 november so it is kinda expected that I register here later don't you think?

I'm not saying staff members post on reddit, but 2 topics have been deleted on Kronos and there are posts on feenix too. But that's not terrible, but the one on rebirth is so biased I don't think it helps Nostalrius:
http://www.reddit.com/r/rebirthwow/comm ... vs_kronos/

Anyhow when is that beta coming?
jorim
Private
Private

by Drain » Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:56 pm

I don't think it helps Nostalrius either. It's obviously far too biased. It looks like a guy that has already made his choice is trying to get you to follow him, rather than make your own. He doesn't say anything to the benefit of Kronos, which isn't fair to it. He may as well have said, "Pick this one because it's good. That other one is shit." No one is going to trust that kind of mentality except people that already agreed with it beforehand. It's like saying, "Get a Xbox. It's awesome. Playstation is shit." No one is going to trust it except people that already fanboy Xbox.

It doesn't help that he doesn't have his facts straight either. Kronos is going to be 1x, they've said this. He also says Nostalrius is ready for release right now, which simply isn't true... else it'd be open right now.(derp?) What, you think they're just sitting around twiddling thumbs with an already finished, perfectly working game, just waiting for more people to hype up about it? That's stupid. This should be obviously stupid since they're planning another beta test. Do you not know what beta tests are for?
R I P: Untoten(29d, 12h), Schuss(54d, 10h), Bluten(27d, 8h), Angst(9d, 11h), Zauber(23d, 5h)
Retired from the Nost forums. Moved to Elysium. https://forum.elysium-project.org/index ... user=45003
Drain
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by secondary » Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:53 pm

Read the reddit post... wow that backfired.
secondary
Sergeant
Sergeant

Previous

Return to Suggestions