Permament combat

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Permament combat

by Getalife » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:56 pm

Nowadays server hit 10k+ you always stuck in combat and there is no way to get out of it when you gathering something. Relogging does not help, getting back to the mob that made you stack in combat not helping also. You have to die or log on another char for 5 mins in order remove combat or hs once in 1 hr. For my 2 hrs of playing I got this bug 6 times. I cant even mount up :?

Could you add new feature to auto-unstuck? Would be nice if we could use it for this comat bug.

Or offer any other solution for this annoying bug that would work fast enough.
Getalife
Tester

Re: Permament combat

by Mugo » Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:12 pm

Had this bug caught on my warrior… A nightmare! But I figured that if you run away from the mob's spawn point beyond loading range and engage in combat with some other mob - it bugs you out well enough. Still awefull to have such bugs 'cuz you could be stuck in combat in a limited distance area, like a cave…
Mugo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: Permament combat

by theemus » Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:54 pm

This bug makes farming herbs / mining a nightmare.

You can't avoid getting into combat with random stuff because it doesn't load on your screen until you are allready in combat, it's great.
theemus
Private
Private

Return to Suggestions