Dedicated GM for trading chanel = gold spam solve

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Dedicated GM for trading chanel = gold spam solve

by abbath » Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:46 pm

Support, guys, if you know what the hell is going on your realm in trade channel and you know this wasn't for first day and it will going on for months or even years, you should think about to assign one or two GMs which main target be a hunting for gold sellers by spectating for the trade/general channels. All they should do is sitting on their bottoms in the main cities, read the trade chat and immediate banhammer this sc(p)ammers.
Is that so hard or expensive?
This will greatly increase usual players support preventing all of us from seeing/reading this walls of useless and annoying text.
abbath
Sergeant
Sergeant

Re: Dedicated GM for trading chanel = gold spam solve

by Mimma » Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:48 pm

Good idea. Have you sent your GM application yet?
Mimma
Legionnaire
Legionnaire

by abbath » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:36 pm

No, because I'm too old for working for free :-)
abbath
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Uzephi » Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:12 pm

abbath wrote:No, because I'm too old for working for free :-)

So, you're saying you'd only work for money and not charity? Don't suggest something like this if you wouldn't do it yourself. Maybe you're too young to understand importance of the roll and too greedy to help a community out.
Uzephi
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by abbath » Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:45 pm

Don't suggest something like this if you wouldn't do it yourself.
don't tell me what to do and I don't tell you where you should to go, KID ;-) I assume you're too young and that's the reason to say this bullshit. Anyone here have a full right to offer, such I did, because didn't ask anything for my suggestion. And yes, I'm working for money, but didn't offered my services to anyone here (is that a crime?).

Owners/administration is free to make their decision - this server belongs to them, thus only server owners decide if they want to work among such number of spammers and fraudsters.

The only goal of this topic is to suggest obvious solution. That's all.
abbath
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Erou » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:26 pm

Autism is hard in this one.
Erou
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

by Uzephi » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:31 pm

abbath wrote:don't tell me what to do and I don't tell you where you should to go, KID ;-) I assume you're too young and that's the reason to say this bullshit. Anyone here have a full right to offer, such I did, because didn't ask anything for my suggestion. And yes, I'm working for money, but didn't offered my services to anyone here (is that a crime?).

Owners/administration is free to make their decision - this server belongs to them, thus only server owners decide if they want to work among such number of spammers and fraudsters.

The only goal of this topic is to suggest obvious solution. That's all.

Edit: No point in talking to a greedy person. No point in arguing. Two of us in this thread made a suggestion, you fail to understand charity is actually done more by successful OLDER people than young people. Good day.
Uzephi
Stone Guard
Stone Guard

by abbath » Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:17 pm

Who are you to judge me or anyone else? I'm not a greedy at all - just not working for free.
I offered the solution - you can work for charity. What's the problem?
P.S. stop this offtopic
abbath
Sergeant
Sergeant

by Pottu » Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:25 pm

Thanks, we're already doing this as much as we can.

The GM team.
Pottu
Game Master
Game Master

Return to Suggestions