server

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

server

by mogrok » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:54 am

Hello , I have a question, the server will be completely in English or we can choose the language of your choice ? the moin for quests ^^ I ask this because I am not an expert in English, thank you google translation ^^
mogrok
Tester

Re: server

by Daemon » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:56 am

The community main language will be english. It will be the only language in interactions between the staff and the players (announcements, changelogs, forum, ...).
But you will still be able to play with a french client (for example) if you have one. You will see every text in your own language (unit names, quests, ...), except chat of course.
Daemon
Administrator
Administrator

Re: serveur

by Letalis » Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:14 pm

Aside from what Daemon said; I'd encourage you to use English whenever you've got the chance and not dodge the necessity to do so regardless the reason. English is a great language to know and gaming is a great way to learn it. Becoming more intelligent while having fun < can there be a better combination?

Personally, I'm the kind of guy that likes to help everyone everywhere every time (which is why I tend to end up as either a Forum Mod or a GM), but it is rather frustrating when the person you're trying to help doesn't speak the same language as you (And I speak Swedish, Russian and English. Swedish being very similar to Danish and Norwegian means I understand those as well. Hence the frustration - 5 language coverage and still no ability to understand the other person). The whole ordeal then becomes a pain in the ass for everyone involved.

Having more English speaking players would only further add to the unity of the playerbase and it is my hope, knowing that the community thus far as been near exclusively French, that people will embrace this opportunity for growth and step out of their comfort zone.

Also, your English seems fine to me. You seem uncomfortable with it, but it's understandable. Keep at it!

Let
Letalis
Grunt
Grunt

by mogrok » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:05 pm

what makes me most afraid of is to not find anyone to play with , play a English game will not be easy but it is a challenge and in addition it can be fun to pleasure.
mogrok
Tester

by Letalis » Thu Nov 06, 2014 10:44 am

mogrok wrote:what makes me most afraid of is to not find anyone to play with , play a English game will not be easy but it is a challenge and in addition it can be fun to pleasure.

Are you planing to go Horde or Alliance?

Let
Letalis
Grunt
Grunt

by mogrok » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:51 pm

I'm going to play horde !!
mogrok
Tester

by SanderP » Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:08 am

Just don't start retardo english.
Flavie, 60 Hunter
Illusion, 60 Rogue
Star, 43 Paladin
<The Council>
SanderP
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

by Letalis » Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:19 am

mogrok wrote:I'm going to play horde !!

Then you won't be alone. Plenty of us Hordies around here. Maybe you and I can team up for a couple of dungeons and group quests. It gets a bit lonely in Barrens at times.

Let
Letalis
Grunt
Grunt

Return to Suggestions