Demons hunter quest.

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

Re: Demons hunter quest.

by Crallix » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:31 am

Hey Pottu. Now we can see that GM's actually read these posts, but it appears that you only respond to the part with tickets. Is it possible to give us a hint on whether you do consider reducing the spawn time or make other efforts to reduce problems?
Crallix
Tester

by prevailx » Mon Apr 04, 2016 9:36 pm

I was told by GM that they are working on a fix to this quest and are aware that it is a problem. Vague reply but at least it is on their agenda.
prevailx
Private
Private

by Crallix » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:25 am

Cool. However, it might just be a way of saying that people will get banned for griefing with the right documentation, but in my opinion that is only a temporary solution. Just reduce the spawn time and you would avoid the griefing! There is no proportion in this, what so ever. The lack of proportion between the game design and the amount of players are dividing the community and creating an unnecessary bad atmosphere, and I really don't believe that this is what you want...
Crallix
Tester

by Tiqqer » Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:54 pm

A hunter named Envoy despawned the winterspring demon on purpose after a 3 full hour wait.

I really see nothing epic about this quest.
I ride with my niqqas, I'd die for my niqqas...
Tiqqer
Sergeant
Sergeant

Previous

Return to Suggestions