The future of this board?

We are always open to new ideas. Come here if you have a suggestion, we will discuss it together.

The future of this board?

by arOo » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:39 pm

Since Nostalrius probably had the biggest impact on public media out of any of the other private (legacy)servers.
I think this board offers a unique opportunity that was initiated by the open letter on change.org and on the announcements of the closure.

Instead of hosting a private server. This board can be dedicated to the open-source recreation of vanilla-wow& other expansions.
It can be a place for an interest group that actively pushes the interest of millions of blizzard fans, we don't want to be illegalized over the game that we love.
I've been witnessing it for years now and I think the type of community that we got here stands for itself.
Don't let it die, it would be a shame.

(This is also an impressive statistic missing in the Nostalrius feats. I want to see a comparison at how active the forum here is compared to retail.)
/allyourbasearebelongtous
Nuar - Nostalrius Begins PvP
arOo
Senior Sergeant
Senior Sergeant

Re: The future of this board?

by rspct » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:45 pm

I think retail forums are only active because; ppl is mostly qq'ing about X class being OP and they wanted ez epics.atleast when i used to play retail that was the case years ago tho.
rspct
Grunt
Grunt

Return to Suggestions